Corbyn

I woke up and got breakfast for all of us. I bought donuts. I bought six, just in case. As soon as I sat them on the counter, Jonah and Nick walked in.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning." Jonah said.

"Morning, Corby." Nick said. He was really cute.

"So I bought donuts." I said and we each ate two donuts.

"So Nick, do you want to go home today?" Jonah asked. "Oh and I bought you a new phone."

"Thanks, Jonah." Nick said, hugging Jonah. "And I don't know. Jojo's going to be mad at me."

"We can help you set it up." I said.

We help him do that.  He texted Jojo that he wanted a little break for a while. Jonah and I agreed.

"Can I stay here for a while?" Nick asked. "I don't want to be a burden."

"You're not a burden." I said.

"Definitely not." Jonah said.

"Do you have clothes I could maybe borrow?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, come on." Jonah said.

They went upstairs and came back with Nick in one of Jonah's hoodie and my black pants. Jonah's hoodie was so big on him.

"Thanks." Nick said, hugging both of us. He snuggled up in between us.

He fell asleep again. He looked really cute. But he stop technically had a boyfriend.

I grabbed Nick's phone. Jonah had the same thought and nodded. Nick had a number under Cay😇 and I decided that could be one.

Nick😀- I'm breaking up with Jojo and you better tell him for me.

Cay😇- Oh ok. Are you sure?

Nick😀- Definitely.

I smiled and sat back down Nick's phone. Jonah nodded. No more boyfriend... He's all mine.