Jojo

I was being careful with Nick. I even asked him if he wanted me to carry him to the Free Time house.

"Jojo, I'm fine." Nick said. "I don't even have a baby bump."

"But I'm still worried." I said.

"I know you are." Nick said, kissing my nose.

We walked over with Cenna and Ant in front of us. (Tal, Adi and Caylus had already told Desiree and Ti-Ana about everything.)

"Hey, guys." I said.

"Hey!" Ti-Ana yelled.

"Hi, Desiree." Nick said. Desiree just smiled and waved.

"She's shy and you can call her Desi if you want." Ti-Ana said.

"Ok." Cenna said.

"I can't believe you've been through so much." Ti-Ana said. Nick nodded and hugged ms. "Y'all are going to be great parents."

"Thanks." I said. "Nick's great with kids. But we need to tell our parents, we want to tell them together."

"We can have a family day here then you can tell them." Tal suggested and we nodded.

"Perfect." Nick said and kissed me.

"Cuties." Ti-Ana said. "And if anyone ever hurts you, Nick, tell me and I will hurt them."

"I will, I promise." Nick said, smiling and moving onto my lap.

"What are their name again?" Tal asked as he sat down beside me.

"Jordan, Caleb and Cye." I answered.

Nick cuddled into my chest. Caylus took a picture and put it as his lock screen wallpaper.

"Jason?" Nick asked as Jason walked in. "Can Leah come to our family day, please?"

"I'll ask." Jason said, pulling out his phone. "She said she will definitely come just for you."