Ant

We waited for Nick. He came back in a hoodie and black pants. He smiled at us then sat next to Jojo.

"Is everything ok?" Nick asked and looking a little worried.

"We need to talk." I said. "Nick, you are my little bro, but I can't always be here for you. I have to go back for college tomorrow."

"Don't get emotional." Nick said as he tried to make a joke about it like always. "There's no need for that."

"Nick, we are being serious." Tal said and Nick went serious.

"You are the youngest and you are kinda sensitive sometimes. We see that now so we are going to start helping you more." Cenna said.

"We are here for you, Nick." Caylus said. Nick looked around as if he didn't believe what was going on.

"Y'all don't need to do that." Nick said as he shook his head.

"No, but they want to." I said as I put my arm around Nick.

"Nick, we are here to help you and we can look stuff up to see what can help you or we can just be really overprotective of you." Tal said. Jojo grabbed Nick's hand"Whatever helps you, Nick."

"Fine. I guess, I don't have a choice and we can look stuff up tomorrow morning." Nick said.

"I'm glad you understand." I said and I hugged Nick. "I have to go home now. I'll be back whenever I can, ok, Nicky?"

"Ok, Ant." Nick said as he hugged me and I left.