Nick

"Nick!" Jojo yelled as I walked into the Free Time house with my older brother, Anthony.

"Hey." I said as he hugged me.

"Ant!" Tal said, sarcastically and hugged Anthony.

"Tal!" Ant yelled, hugging him back.

I rolled my eyes and said "I can't stay for long. I'm going skateboarding down at the park."

"Be careful, there is a bunch of bumpy places." Jojo said.

"I will. Ant drove me here, because I need to get my board." I said as I ran for the back yard.

I grabbed it and ran back inside. Jojo smiled at me then waved as I took off down the road. I made to to the park and no one was there.

I road a while then got bored then a  bunch of boys came in. They were probably my age, but they looked strong. I decided to leave.

I started to skate off, but one of the boys stuck his foot in front of my board and I fell face first. I turned around to my back to see the guys.

"Caleb!" I yelled. He was the school bully, but never messed with me, because I had Jojo and Adi with me.

"Aww. It's little Nick." Caleb said as he high fived his best friends, Cye and Jordan. "You don't have Jojo or Adi here to protect you or even your other friends."

"Please leave." I said as I tried to stand up, but he pushed me back down. "Leave me alone, Caleb!"

"No one can hear you, little Nick. It's the middle of the park. No one can hear you." Jordan mocked.

"Aww. Scared?" Cye asked. I tried to stand up again, but Jordan stepped on my shoulder.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. My phone started to go off. It was Jojo calling me, I haven't been home in three hours.

"Aww. It's Jojo. Does Jojo need to save little Nick?" Caleb asked as he declined the call.

"I can protect myself." I said and Caleb stepped on my shoulder even harder. I winced.

Jojo called again. Jordan canceled the call. Then Tal called. Then Ant then Cenna then Adi.

"Aww. Are your friends scared for little Nick?" Cye asked.

"That's adorable." Jordan said.

"Hey! Get off of him!" A voice yelled and I turned to see Jojo, Ant, Cenna and Tal.

"Looks like your friends saves you again, little Nick." Caleb said.

He kicked me in the stomach then they took off as the boys came running to me. Cenna picked me up like a baby and carried me to the car before I could do anything.

"It's ok, Nick. It's ok." Cenna said as he put me in the back of the car.

"We are here." Jojo said as everyone got back in the car.

I can't believe that Caleb, Jordan and Cye were right...