Jason

We packed everything in the baby bag and put the car seats in the back of my car. We put them in the car and we left.

"Where are we going, Jason?" Jojo asked as I pulled up to her house.

"I'm going on a date and I'm babysitting y'all for today, but I'm Nick's dad today, ok?" I asked.

"Ok!" Nick and Jojo both yelled back at me as they clapped.

"Hey." The lady, Leah, said. "I was waiting inside."

"Oh sorry. I didn't want to leave the babies in the car." I said. "That's Nick and that's Jojo. Nick is mine and Jojo is my friend's baby, but they had a meeting today."

"Nice to meet y'all." Leah said as she smiled at Nick and Jojo.

"Who are you?" Nick asked.

"I'm Leah." Leah said.

"I'm Jojo!" Jojo yelled as he clapped his hands. "I know how to walk now and Jason taught me!"

"I still need help." Nick said as he messed with his fingers.

"That's great!" Leah yelled back.

"Nick is learning how to, but Jojo loves walking." I said as we pulled into the mall.

"Can I walk and not go in ten stroller?" Jojo asked.

"Sure, Jojo." I said as I grabbed Nick and Leah grabbed Jojo.

I undid the stroller and put Nick inside of it as Jojo and Leah walked over to us. Leah reaches for my hand, but Jojo grabbed onto my hand then grabbed onto Leah's.

"Oh sorry about that." I said.

"It's ok. Looks like Jojo wants to be apart of the date too." Leah laughed.

"Yup!" Jojo yelled.

I pushed the stroller with my left hand and held Jojo's hand with my right hand. We went into the mall and we had the most fun ever.

I think she could actually be the one for me. She loves Nick and Jojo and they love her. She made sure to give me attention too by kissing me on the cheek whenever she could.