Nick

They kept kicking and punching me then I heard yelling. I was crying so hard and I couldn't see.

"Hey! Stop it!" A voice yelled and the beating stopped. It wasn't Jojo, Ant, Cenna, Tal or any of the others.

"Leave him alone!" Another voice yelled and I turned to see two men around my age.

They looked buff and tall. Caleb, Cye and Jordan gave me a mean look before running off after kicking me one more time.

"Are you ok?" The first man said.

"You have to answer, bud." The second man said.

I couldn't speak. They lifted me up and to the bench. The first man has blue eyes and brown hair and he was taller than the second. The second man has blond hair and green eyes.

"I'm Corbyn and this is Jonah. What's your name?" The second man asked.

"N-nic-ck." I managed to get out.

"We saw a broken phone and had to find out who's it was. We heard yelling and laughing and followed the sound." Jonah explained. "Then we found you."

"Thanks." I said.

Jonah took off his shirt. They started to clean my cuts with Jonah's shirt and Corbyn's water bottle. A car pulled up and Jojo, Ant and Cenna ran out with Tal and Caylus behind.

"Nick!" Jojo yelled.

"Jojo!" I yelled.

Jonah and Corbyn stepped back and let the boys tackle me into a hug. Jojo  kissed me.

"Who are you and what did you do to, Little Nick?" Jojo asked.

"We j-" Jonah started, but I cut him off and I wasn't happy.

"I'm not little." I said. "It was just three to one."

"Nick I didn't mean to." Jojo said.

"Let him finish." Corbyn interrupted.

"Thanks." I said. "And I think you should leave."

"Leave?" Cenna asked.

"You heard me." I said.

They slowly left. Ant basically has to  drag Jojo into the car. I started to cry into Jonah's shirtless chest.