Caylus

I woke up earlier than usual and walked downstairs to check on the babies. I walked to the baby room and the door was open. I walked in, quickly and saw that Nick was still asleep in his baby bed.

I walked over to Jojo's baby bed and he was gone. I ran around the room and he wasn't there. I ran around the house and he wasn't anywhere.

I ran back upstairs and into Tal's room to see Jojo and Tal cuddling in the bed. I smiled then shut the door, going back downstairs.

After an hour, Cenna came down and ate breakfast before I heard crying. Cenna nodded at, saying that he would get it, because he was the "dad." Then ran to get Nick.

He came back with Nick. He had a hold of his bunny named Boo. He wouldn't let go of it when Cenna tried to set him in his seat.

"Boo is mine!" Nick yelled and I laughed as Cenna smiled.

"Ok ok. I'll get you breakfast." Cenna said, laughing.

"I want Daddy!" Nick yelled, referring to Jason.

"But Dada is here and Daddy is sleeping." I said as Nick made a face at me. He hugged Boo.

"You not in chawge!" Nick yelled and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Dada!" Jojo yelled as he came running down the stairs with Jason and Tal behind him. "Dada!"

"Hey, bubba." I said and I lifted him up. "Why were you upstairs?"

"He came upstairs and slept with me, last night." Tal said. "He can reach the door knob and walked all the way up the stairs to my room."

"I walked in to the baby room this morning and got scared when I didn't see Jojo. I ran upstairs to see them cuddling." I said, smiling. "It was the cutest thing ever, but I left my phone down here so I couldn't take a picture."

"Wow." Tal said. "Thanks, Caylus."