Tal

I woke up to my alarm. I turned it off and looked around. Then reality hit me, I didn't want to get out of bed.

"Get up!" Nick and Jojo yelled as they ran into my room, now being teens again.

"Y'all still act like little kids." I said and laughed as Caylus walked in.

"Yup." Caylus agreed.

"Come on!" Nick yelled as they both pulled up out of the room.

"Where's the fire?" I laughed.

"Nick has something to tell us and I want to hear it NOW!" Jojo yelled.

We pulled Jason and Cenna out of the room and downstairs. We sat on the couch. Ant walked in, hugging us all. He sat down next to us.

"Ok." Nick said. "Like I said, I have something to tell y'all. Ant is here for two days and I decided that it is time to tell y'all."

"Ok." We said. Nick took a deep breath, shaking a little.

"Calm down, bro." I said, still being in overprotective Dad mode.

"I-I'm g-ga-gay." Nick said. "I'm sorry if y'all do-"

"We support you." We all said at the same time, laughing a little.

"While we are doing this, I have something to confess too." Jojo said, standing up next to Nick.

"You gay too?" Ant asked.

"Y-yeah." Jojo said.

Nick and Jojo looked into each other's eyes. We kept silent as the tension filled the room. Suddenly, Adi bursted through the door.

This is awkward.