Ant

I can't believe I just hugged Cenna, my best friend. It wasn't just that I hugged him. It was that I did it randomly. He's my best friend and I liked him.

I changed and laid down. I can't believe I'm falling for Cenna. He was just Adi's best friend. I was just Nick's brother, but then we started to hang out more.

And now that we're sharing a house, it made me realize that I really do like him. I tried to sleep, but I just couldn't. I got up and went to Cenna's room.

"Uh Cenna?" I asked, knocking on his door.

"Come in." Cenna said.

"What's up?" I asked as I walked in.

"Nothing." Cenna said as he patted the spot next to him on the bed and I sat down. "Just thoughts. You?"

"Same." I said. "Listen, Cenna, I like you. Always have, but I didn't know you felt the same way."

"I love you, Ant." Cenna said.

"I love you too, Cenna." I said.

We started to lean in, but heard little giggles. We looked at the door to see a giggling Nick and Jojo.

"I knew it!" Nick yelled.

"Me too!" Jojo yelled.

"Go to bed." Cenna laughed.

"Fine." Nick said, pouting.

"Y'all too." Jojo said. "Preferably with each other."

"To your room!" I yelled.

Cenna laughed as he pulled me to him. We laid down, his head on my chest and my arm around him.

I smiled and I almost fell asleep, but I had to do something important first.

"I love you, babe." I said, kissing Cenna's hair, but he was asleep and didn't respond.

I smiled and fell asleep.