Jojo

Aid bursted through the door. Nick and I looked away from each other as Adi walked in with Emily behind him. Everything was quiet.

"Well hi." Adi said.

"Uh hi." Tal said.

"Sit down." Nick said. Adi and Emily sat down and Jason rolled his eyes.

"They're gay!" Jason yelled and went upstairs. I sighed.

"Uh yeah." Ant said, rubbing his neck from the awkwardness.

"Well, I support y'all." Adi said as he hugged me. Emily did the same.

"By the way, I know you like Nick, y'all would be cute together. I just didn't want to say anything." Emily whispered in my ear as we hugged.

"Thanks." I whispered back. She smiled and nodded at me.

"Oh come here." Nick said and we hugged for a long time. I really enjoyed it. Nick always smelled really good.

I smiled and walked outside to the backyard. I sat on the curb, thinking about everything.

"Nick is definitely a bottom." Caylus said as he sat by me. I laughed.

"Do you think he wo-" I asked, but Cenna cut me off, sitting on my other side, putting his arm around me.

"Of course." Cenna said. "It wasn't just the storm that wanted him to sleep with you."

"It was so cute, watching y'all cuddle together. Nick's head resting on your chest and you having your arm around him, protectively." Caylus said. "I took a pic."

"Of course you did." I said.

"It's my lockscreen." Cenna said.

"You have the pic too?" I asked.

"I sent it to the group chat." Caylus said. "The one without you and Nick, it's called 'Nick and Jojo shippers'."

"Wow." I said. "How long have y'all had the group chat?"

"Since last year when y'all made Nick and Jojo." Cenna answered.

(I don't know when they started Nick and Jojo. Just go with it.)

"Thanks, guys." I said.

"Go get yo man!" Cenna and Caylus yelled as they grabbed my hand and dragged me inside.

I walked into the kitchen to see everyone, talking. Nick was sitting on one of the stools. Ant, Jason, Adi and Tal were standing on the other side of the counter. Emily was in her and Adi's room, unpacking.

(They has already cleaned up from Nick and Jojo's Ageplay.)

"Hey, Nick." I said, feeling my face already going red.

"Hey, Jojo!" Nick said, happily.

"What y'all doing?" I asked.

"Uh nothing." Nick said, quickly.

"We were talking about Nick's crush on you." Jason spat. Nick's face went really red.

"We were talking about Jojo's crush on Nick outside." Cenna spat and my face turned really red.

"So you uh-"Nick started, but I cut him off.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend, Nick Mayorga?" I asked.

"Yes!" Nick yelled, hugging me then looked at me. "Wait, girlfriend?"

"We all know you're a bottom, Nicky." Tal said and walked off.

Nick turned red and I kissed him. He smiled at me. I heard flashing and everyone was taking pictures.

"Really?" I asked and Nick laughed.

"Where will y'all live?" Cenna asked as we moved to the living room.

"I don't know." I said.

"Get our own place?" Nick asked and I shrugged.

"Perfect." Tal said. "The house next door is empty. Y'all can live together there, if y'all want?"

"Perfect." I said. Nick smiled.

"Yup." Nick said.

After hours, we had bought the house, moved in. Cenna and Ant were living with us. There was three massive rooms. Cenna and Ant have their own room.

Nick and I share, obviously. We have just finished putting up our tv and we laid down on our bed, cuddling.

"You're a cute bottom." I said.

"Oh quiet." Nick said, blushing.

I kissed his hair and we fell asleep, watching YouTube.