fourteen

"We should get out of here, Abbie." Catelyn said as she was trying to fix her hair and tapping on her neck to swipe off her sweat. "It's really hot in here and I think classes will start in a few minutes, we should keep going." she continued, trying to ignore the question that Abbie asked. It was an uncomfortable moment for her and she started to develop panic. She thought it would be better if she's in the outside environment and to have herself some fresh air. Catelyn couldn't get away with what she just heard from Abbie. She knew it was a good plan to keep her feelings from showing; she couldn't stop but think of Abbie being in love with someone else. But she can't be jealous, she has no right to be, she's just a random girl having a crush on a perfect girl who's in love with someone else- that's what she thought.

Abbie turned her back to open the door, but she's having a hard time opening it. She tried it with her full force, but still, she couldn't open the door.

"Uh, Catelyn, I think we have a problem..."

She let go of the door knob, looking so panicked and she started to bite her nails.

"What do you mean? What problem?"

Catelyn went to see Abbie, trying to open the door for a lot of time.

"We're locked. Oh my God, I don't know what to do! Should I scream help?"

"No, you don't have to. You're just doing it wrong that's why it won't open. Here, leave that to me."

Abbie stepped back as Catelyn tried to open the door for them, but, she couldn't. She tried more and more and started to think that they're locked there, together.

"I should really scream help, Cates."

"You don't have to. I can open this, just trust me."

"Okay, okay, I believe you." Abbie inhaled and exhaled trying not to panic. She couldn't do anything to help Catelyn.

"Should I scream help?"

"No. Stay still. I got this."

Moments later, Catelyn was able to open the door who made them both get their selves out of the room.

"I'm sorry, Catelyn. I shouldn't have locked us in that room."

"It's okay, you know. Just don't do it ever again. I'm no superwoman to save us."

"But you are! Thank you, Catelyn! I swear I won't lock us again inside that room!"

"Let's get going, I'm sure your ex isn't around anymore."

"Well that kinda reminded me of my question."

"What question, Abbie?"

"Well, how do you know that your soulmate is in love with someone else? I'm sure he isn't. You know? You're lovable. Shoot your shot!"

"Abbie, I told you, I can not."

"Sometimes, you have to take the risk!"

"I can't."

"Cool. But you can jump off a pool."

"Whatever, let's just get to class."

Catelyn and Abbie went to class. Everything seems cool at first, but in a sudden split second, Catelyn is still distracted with Abbie. The time went by fast.

"Hey Abbie, let me show you something."

"Sure, where are you gonna take me, Miss Superwoman?"

"My favorite place."

"Oh, cool. Take me there."

Catelyn and Abbie walked through the path of the road. Abbie followed Catelyn's footsteps.

"Are we there yet?" Abbie said. "I'm sweating."

"Almost. Just wait."

Moments passed and they arrived to Catelyn's favorite place.

"We are here. In the perfect time."

Catelyn held Abbie's hands to help her see the sun as it was going down. Abbie's eyes were mesmerized by the sun's light; it was like a ball of crystals and dimes that is sinking; the perfect scene that she had seen ever since. The best part is how the heavens changed it's colour to pinkish and purple shade that seemed to be a collection of cotton candies above them. Abbie looked up as she pointed a spot of a clear pink sky. The sun wasn't visible anymore; but the pink was still there. Time passed and everything went gray and gloomy.

"That was beautiful, Catelyn. I never knew that you know this place where we can witness such scene." Abbie said while smiling, trying to see the pink skies thoroughly in het mind. "I didn't know it that a pretty sunset would turn as pink as that, thank you for letting me see that one."

"You're welcome, Abbie. I lied though, this is my second favorite place."

"Really? Where's your first favorite place?"