📎Drunk on Call

J E N N I E

"Bighit ent.. I don't know why it sounds so familiar.." I looked at her card again and tried to remember where I saw this logo. "Bighit.. Tsk, I'm sure it exists though."

I turned the television on and grabbed several cans of beer from the fridge. I have to finish watching My Love from the Star right now! Gosh I'm excited.

I positioned myself on the couch and covered myself with a blanket. It suddenly rained outside so the atmosphere is PERFECT. It suddenly reminds me of something.

"Okay.. Last episode!! Get ready.. Play!" I turned the volume up and focused.

"OH NO NO NO NO!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE SONGYI LIKE THAT!! DO MINJOOOOOON!!!" Tears suddenly streamed down from my face. I'm a very sensitive person!

"Waeee?! I'm gonna sue those aliens!! Bring him back!! You know what, just follow him to whatever star he came from. Live happily my people!!"

"Oh he's there.. BITCH HOW DOES ONE'S IMAGINATION WORKS LIKE THAT?! HOW DO YOU IMAGINE HIM RIGHT THERE?! EOTTOKE?!"

"He's there again... Wahh.. This is crazy. How?"

"SOMEONE GIVE ME A DO MINJOON! OR MAYBE A HEEKYUNG?! Rich as fuck guy, I pity you.. Songyi's really lucky. How to be you? Jebal.."

I drank another can of beer and looked outside the window. That day was so similar to this rainy night. "I'll wait for you." I smiled bitterly and looked at the time. "It's almost ten. Pfft." I drank another can and played some music.

A U T H O R

Jennie was already drunk when the music on her phone stopped because of an incoming call. She took her phone and answered it. "Who you?" She drunk-ly answered.

"Jennie?"

"Hmmm.."

"I got your number from your brother. Why did you give me his number instead of yours? I was texting him thinking it was you. I'm really embarrassed right now. Really! Really, embarrassed."

"Mkay.."

"Wait. Are you drunk right now? Yah Kim Jennie! You drink?!"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"It's Taehyung-"

"Oh Taehyung!!" Taehyung on the other line was surprised by her cheerful response.  "You know what? I really have something to tell you. Listen, okay?"

"Arraso. You're drunk but I'll listen."

"Yah. Do you know what happened to me at the café this morning?"

"Hmm. I was with you. Wae?"

"At the restroom. You know what strange thing happened to me?"

"I..hugged you?"

"Wrong. Guess again."

"You couldn't breathe because I covered your mouth?"

"I blushed! Pabo!" Taehyung in their dorm's kitchen widened his eyes and froze, leaving the faucet open. "I don't know how that exactly happened but I know it's because of you."

"Y-You really did?"

"Yep. Let me tell you a secret though. You.. You shouldn't have told me you like me. I like honest guys but I'll feel awkward if one confesses. You should've kept it a secret."

"So you'll talk to me properly if I don't have feelings for you?"

"Ne! That's right! You are so smart! I'm proud of you!" Taehyung on the other line chuckled and thought, 'Aigoo Kim Jennie. If you hear yourself right now, you're gonna lose it for sure.'

"Tss.. It's late at night. Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"You called me, that's why." He chuckled again and happily ran to his room. "We're still talking so I can't sleep." He hugged his pillow and smiled widely.

"Are you sleepy? I still want to talk to you. Will you make time for me?" He teased and got an unexpected reply.

Jennie was already snoring with her phone on her face.

"Jennie? Did you sleep in the middle of our conversation? Kim Jennie." He only got snores and cute sounds as a reply and smiled. "Good night. It was nice talking to you Jennie. Sweet dreams..nae sarang." He whispered and ended the call.

J E N N I E

"See you later Beomgyu! Lock the doors if you want to leave." I took a cab and went to the café. I want to take Jisoo unnie to my first work and she's already waiting for me at the café.

"Jendeuk!" She called and signaled me to go to her table. "So, what boygroup are you working with?"

"Ms. Lee didn't tell me but we'll find out if we go there later." She gave me an iced coffee and we took a cab going to Lotte World. It's almost nine when we arrived.

"Looks like they closed this whole place for the music video shooting." Jisoo unnie said. I showed my pass to the staff outside and let us in. "Wahh.. It's my first time on a set like this."

"Jennie!" I turned to my side and saw Ms. Lee. "You're right on time. Your tent is right there for make up and wardrobe. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask your manager.

"M-manager? I have a manager?"

"Of course! You're gonna need her. See you later. Don't be shy, okay?" She smiled and left.

"Woah.. It must be a big company." Jisoo unnie exclaimed. I quickly dragged her inside the tent Ms. Lee pointed.

"Oh. Annyeong!" A blonde girl bowed and extended her hand. "I'm your manager. Lalisa imnida!" She cheerfully said and we shook hands. "You must be Jennie. You're really pretty.."

"Ah.. Thanks. She's my friend, Jisoo." Unnie shyly waved at her and she waved at her too. Cringey! I'm not used to unnie being shy like this.

"Excuse me? I think I left my bracelet here." That voice.. I slowly turned around and widened my eyes seeing him here. He also flashed the same surprised expression.

"Kim Taehyung?" - "Jennie?"

--
Author's Note:

Lisa's here everyone!!🦄 BLACKPINK members are all here, don't worry😊 Any guesses on the role Chaeng will play?