📎Choosing Roles

J E N N I E

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted. It's the first time I saw Mr. CEO. I've only seen pictures and videos of him. I accidentally watched the 'hitman bang introduces' something clip while scrolling on instagram and BTS imitating him. Those boys..

"It's good to finally see you in person Ms. Kim. Have a seat." I sat on the couch and Lisa who assisted me stood near the door. She smiled at me and did a little thumbs up. "So as you know, many drama proposals for you has arrived and I was shocked to see how you became an instant celebrity after the realese of Bangtan's music video."

"I was surprised too, Mr. Bang. I really didn't expect this. Thanks for bringing me in." He chuckled and put a bunch of papers on the table. Holy shit, are these scripts?

"It's our first time scouting an actress and I'm relieved that it turned out well. Welcome to the family, Kim Jennie."

"Kamsahamnida." I said and bowed. I owe this company a lot. "Um.. Mr. Bang, are these...scripts?"

"Ah, yes. But first of all, don't call me Mr. Bang, Hitman Bang is alright. You're like my daughter now." He chuckled making me feel relieved. He's not so strict as I thought. "Lalisa, sit beside her. I don't want my employees to feel neglected."

I turned to Lisa and she shyly bowed, walking towards me. "Thanks Mr. CEO."

"Here are the list of dramas who wants you as their lead. One of these dramas are produced by Oh Minsoo and Kim Sangheon - W (Two Worlds)'s producers, Ju Kyungha and Kim Jiyeon - Goblin's producers and Sung Joonhae and Lee Eunmi who directed Hi! School Love On. To be honest, these drama's have high chances of increasing your popularity and experience."

They're my all time favorites! How am I supposed to choose? "Um.." I looked at the stack of papers in front of me. "What.."

"Okay, I'll give you time to think. Lalisa, show Jennie to our lounge please?"

"Yes Mr. Bang." I bowed to him and Lisa helped me carry all these scripts to the lounge he was talking about. "Unnie, you're gonna be so famous! Don't forget about me, arasso?"

"Tss.. How would I forget you? You're gonna be with me all the time." She giggled and opened the door in front of us.

"We're here!" My jaw literally dropped seeing this room. It looks so cozy and comfy and silent! I love it! "Amazing right?"

"Definitely!" I let myself fall on the couch in front of the big flat screen tv. "Woah.." We placed the scripts on the table and sat down to start reading them. "Okay."

"I'll just get us something to eat. Don't leave the room okay, unnie?" I nodded and she quickly left.

I took the first one and read it. "Another Chance." The first title read. The storyline is mainly about the girl's unsaid feelings towards someone she likes and dies at the age of seventeen. They met again on their next life and the girl was given a power to go back in time and stop time whenever she wants. "This seems really cool." I placed it on top, indicating that I might choose this later.

I read another and it's entitled, 'Thorns on Thrones.' The title was pretty complicated for me but I read it still. It's fantasy. There were three princess fighting for three different things: The throne, freedom and love. Their goal has always been the same until they started to hate each other because of jealousy and greed. I also picked it since it's challenging.

The next one I read is, "Loveteam?" I read the storyline and it's about a guy who kept on chasing the girl he loves, thinking the love she felt for him is still there.. I stopped for a moment. "Well this is funny. I somewhat feel the same." But sadly for this guy, the girl loves someone else already. I sighed and put it away. "I don't like it. It bruised my pride."

The door suddenly opened. Good thing Lalisa brought snacks. I'm starving! "I'm sure I left that shirt here-" We both looked at each other in shock.

"In the name of my not so innocent eyes, Kim Taehyung!!" He was pulling his shirt up when he entered, giving me a preview of what's underneath.

A tummy.

We were both frozen for seconds but he immediately panicked and pulled his shirt down, looking away. "You saw nothing."

"Of course I saw something! Why are you taking off your fucking clothes? In front of a girl? A girl!"

"I didn't know someone was here. I wanted to change my clothes that's why I did that." His attention adverted to the bunch of papers on the table. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh.. Looking for a nice role?" He widened his eyes and sat beside me. "Yah!" He started reading the scripts in a fast manner and throws them away after. "What are you doing? I haven't read them yet."

"Ani." He said and dropped it on the floor. He took another and read it. "Ani." He did the same process again and again.

"Wait the fuck up here Taehyung. What on earth are you doing?" He picked up the scripts he just dropped. "What did you do that for?"

"They all have kissing scenes." I choked on my own saliva and coughed. "You can't edit kissing scenes Kim Jennie."

"So?"

"Kissing scenes."

"So?"

"Kissing scenes!"

"So?!"

"Goddamn kissing scenes Kim Jennie!"

"So what?!"

"You can't kiss an actor when you never had your first kiss with the guy who you truly love. You are not kissing an actor with your first kiss. Not on my watch. Never."

--
Author's Note:

Last chapter for today😊 I hope you guys like it😅 Goodnight😘💚 also..

BLACKPINK IS RELEASING A FULL ALBUM THIS YEAR!!!!😭😭😭