Chapter 5

Lauren sits down in front of her dad. Liam, Zayn, and Louis standing behind her.

"I'm glad you could make it safely father," Lauren smiles sweetly at her father.

"I'm glad your safe," He says.

"Listen, dad, we found out who attacked us but we need more members," Lauren explains.

"Do you want me to bring in one of the most powerful gang members that were part of my days?" My dad asks.

"Yes, yes definitely," Lauren smiles.

"I'll be right back sweetheart, " He stands up.

Hours of waiting, her father comes back in but he's not alone this time. Twelve people who look really tuff enter and Lauren stands up, alerted.

Louis, Zayn, and Liam back away, and Lauren's father steps forward.

"Lauren welcome the toughest sons of bitches you will ever see," He says. He turns around and smiles.

"Ryan Reynolds and Dwayne Johnson," Lauren speaks up.

"Yeah," Her father smiles.

"Who's everybody else?" Lauren asks.

"Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln, Chandler Riggs, Steven Yeun, Jon Bernthal, Chris Pine, and Jamie Dornan," My dad introduces all the males.

Lauren shakes the male's hands and her father looks at the females.

"Now this is Danai Gurira, Eva Mendes, and Emily Kinney," Michael smiles at his daughter.

Lauren turns to the boys behind her and smirks.

----------

Camila sits back on the pool chair, tanning. Her and Colson are hanging out by the pool while Normani is cradling Noah in her arms.

He starts crying so Camila sits up, taking her glasses off. "Bring him over here," Camila smiles.

Camila takes her son in her arms and lowers her bra. Noah starts drinking the milk and Colson chuckles.

"You're a great mother," Colson smiles, adjusting his pool chair.

"Noah was the greatest gift the universe could give me," Camila smiles down, Noah's green eyes shining.

Once Noah is done eating, Camila fixes her bra and calls for Bertram to bring his baby blue infant bean bag to lay him down.

Once he does, Camila gently lays Noah down, adjusting him in the middle so he doesn't fall down. Camila looks at Colson and laughs.

"You coming in?" She asks.

"Be right over," He stands up.

Camila dives in the pool, swimming underwater. Colson takes off his shirt and looks over at Normani.

"Are you coming?" He asks.

"Yeah in a bit I'm going to catch the Miami sun," Normani lays back making Colson chuckle.

Camila pops back up from the water and motions for Colson to jump in. He does and causes water to go on the pavement.

Camila looks over at her son to make sure he's okay. Colson comes over, scaring Camila.

"You asshole!" She slaps his arm.

Colson just laughs it off and swims away from her to avoid any more abuse. Camila lays back above the water and lets out a long sigh of relaxation.

"Now this is the life," Colson speaks up.

"Well without the constant alertness than maybe," Normani says from the pool chair.

"Mani's right Colson," Camila agrees.

"Yeah I know," He sighs. "At least the good thing is that Mr. Jauregui flew over here with strong gang members for Lauren," Colson assures.

"How many do you think came?" Camila asks.

"I don't know," Colson says.

"Hopefully it's a lot so we can whoop some ass," Camila cheers.

"Hell yeah partners!" Normani says in a country accent.

Colson pumps his fist in the air and gets out of the pool.

"It's going to get hella fucking badass," Colson smiles brightly.