Chapter 15

A/n

When I point out play Easy by Camila Cabello, it ain't be long but yeah hope you enjoy 😌 Also shout out to i_lovebillieeiliesh2 for this banger idea 🤧

----------

It's time for the party! Lauren loads her revolver and hides it under her clothes. She lifts the sleeve to her jacket, the hunting knife ready to get pulled out and slit someone.

Camila comes in fixing her white dress that has a slit on the thigh. Camila sits down on the bed and wraps the knife holder around her thigh. She clips it and stands up. She sees that Lauren is just staring at her so she smiles brightly. "What?" Camila asks, putting the knife on the holder.

"Nothing," Lauren shakes her head with a smile. She fixes her leather jacket and sits down next to Camila.

"Where's your knife?" Camila asks.

Lauren rolls up the sleeve of her leather jacket and lowers it.

"It's not going to cut you, right?" Camila asks.

"Of course not, not if I push my arm against it," Lauren says.

Camila nods and kisses Lauren on the cheek. "Come on let's go," Camila stands up.

Lauren stands up with her and opens the door. They both go downstairs and Lauren puts her hands in her pantsuit pockets. All of her members that are going all lookup.

"We're ready, boss," They all said.

"Alright load out to the trucks," Lauren says.

Steven, Andrew, Dwayne, Robert take the lookout bags and load the van. Chris Pratt, Brad, Ryan, Jamie, Emily, and Danai get in the black Range Rover.

Zayn gets in the black Mercedes with Normani on the passenger side. Lauren and Camila get in the back as Zayn starts the car. He picks up the walkie-talkie and presses the button.

"Alfred you go out first don't go too fast so you can stay in my sights," Zayn explains.

"Yes sir," The old male responds.

Zayn puts the walkie-talkie down and starts driving to their destination.

----------

Zayn slows down the Mercedes as Alfred turns to a stop. Lauren looks at the big mansion and opens her door. She gets out and one of the helpers comes over. He takes Zayn's spot on the driver's side and follows Alfred's car into the fancy parking garage.

Lauren takes Camila's arm in hers as they walk in.

A well-dressed butler comes over and bows. "Bonjour bienvenue à la fête de célébration d'Austin," He says in French. (Hello welcome to Austin's celebration party).

Camila curtsies, "Merci, comment ca va ce soir?" (Thank you, how are you this evening).

"I am very good madame, puis-je vous montrer votre table?" The butler asks. (may I show you to your table?).

"You may," Camila smiles.

The butler leads them to their table as everyone looks at Camila shocked. Camila takes a seat between Zayn and Lauren. "What?" The brunette asks when she notices everyone staring at her.

"What was that?" Lauren asks.

"French?" Camila asks confusingly.

"How did you learn it?!" Zayn asks.