Chapter 24

Let's just say that the two girls got fucking turned up. Camila woke up the day of her wedding with a big ass hangover. Lauren although was used to this shit so she didn't really have a horrible hangover. Both girls woke up with a ding to their phone. They both check it to see a video from Lauren's mother. Both girls watch it to see that Noah was crawling.

Lauren sits up and cusses to herself. While with Camila, the brunette just smirks remembering the deal last night.

"What's that smirk about?" Camila hears making her fall off the bed. "Fuck," The brunette cusses. She stands up to see Dinah sitting down on the beanbag in the corner of the room. "Hi, Dinah," Camila mumbles.

"Morning," Dinah says, "So what was that smirk? You're not texting Lauren are you?"

"Fuck no. It's nothing D," Camila says.

"Hm okay well I'll be downstairs making you and Lauren breakfast with Ally," Dinah stands up.

"Don't burn the kitchen down," Camila yells out after her.

Dinah flicks her off and closes the door. Lauren quietly opens her bedroom door to see Dinah already disappear downstairs. She walks over to Camila's guest bedroom door and opens it.

Camila sits up at the sound of the door opening and smiles. "Took you long enough," She whispers.

"I had to wait for Ally to leave my room I'm guessing Dinah did the same," Lauren laughs.

"Whatever, get over here their cooking breakfast," Camila pats beside her.

Lauren lays down next to Camila and immediately kisses her neck. Camila lays back as Lauren moves on top of her, showering her neck with kisses.

Camila moves her chin to the side, giving Lauren more space. Camila moans, bucking her hips up. Lauren smiles knowing exactly what the brunette wants. Lauren takes her shaft out, moving Camila's panties and short shorts to the side and slides her sex into her entrance.

Camila moans clamping her walls around Lauren's sex. Lauren starts at a slow pace kissing Camila's abdomen. Both girls hear their names being called downstairs and they look at each other.

"Go faster," Camila moans out.

Lauren nods propping herself up and starts pounding into Camila's entrance. Camila's arms wrap around Lauren's shoulder, biting her lower lip to sustain a moan. Lauren pulls the cover more above them as she starts to disappear into Camila.

Camila clamps harder around Lauren, feeling her lot liquid rush to her center. Both girls release their liquid at the same, moaning lowly in harmony. Lauren slows down her movements then pulls out. Lauren grabs one of Camila's dirty shirts and cleans her semen and Camila's liquid off.

Lauren stands up and smiles down at Camila. "I have to go," Lauren whispers.

Camila motions for Lauren to get closer and the green-eyed girl leans down kissing Camila's lips. Camila kisses back, smiling.

"I was only supposed to owe you a make-out session," Lauren whispers when they pull away.

"Well, I got more don't you think," Camila laughs.

Lauren chuckles and walks to the door, "See you."

Camila blows her a kiss and Lauren slips out the door. Camila smiles and cuddles up against her blanket.