Chapter 12

Lauren wakes up that next morning to see that Camila wasn't next to her. She looks over at Noah to see him peacefully sleeping. She stands up, going downstairs to see her members awake already.

"Oh hey good morning!" Normani greets.

"Where's Camila?" Lauren asks, taking the cup of coffee.

"Over there," Normani points at the couch.

Lauren looks over to see Zayn and Camila sleeping on the couch. She smiles as Camila hugs Zayn for warmth. There's no reason for her to be angry, she knows Camila is a cuddler. It doesn't matter if they didn't fall asleep cuddling, Camila will end up cuddling against him without her knowing. She also knows that the two can't sleep during thunderstorms. She heard the thunder but she just stayed asleep.

Lauren sits down on the island tracing circles on the marble counter. "Let them sleep," Lauren demands. She takes a sip from her cup of coffee feeling the warm liquid going down her throat.

An hour or so later Camila opened her eyes. She looks down to see herself on top of Zayn. She gets up causing the boy to wake up. He raises an eyebrow in confusion and stands up.

"Morning," Camila husks.

"Morning, " Zayn rubs his eye sleepily.

Both look around to see the house fully quiet. Zayn looks at the backyard to see everyone back there. He smiles seeing everyone having fun, it's been a while since they had. Both walkout to the backyard and Zayn ducks Camila as a football flies towards them.

Camila smiles brightly at him and walks over to Lauren, who was laying down on the grass with Noah sitting up. She holds onto his small hands so he doesn't fall as she holds up his toy in front of him.

"We should get a dog for him," Camila sits down next to Lauren.

Lauren looks up at her, smiling brightly. "Good morning beautiful," She kisses Camila on the cheek.

"Morning," The brunette smiles. She lays down next to Lauren looking up at the sky. "You aren't mad right?" The brunette asks.

"You cuddling with Zayn? Nah it's fine I know you're a cuddler plus Zayn is like a brother to me, I don't mind," Lauren responds.

Camila smiles, kisses Lauren's cheek, laying her head down on Lauren's shoulder. "So what's on the agenda boss?" Camila asks playfully.

"Nothing really just getting prepared the party in a couple of days, " Lauren responds, shaking Noah, making the boy laugh.

Camila smiles kissing Noah's cheek. She picks him up plopping him down on her abdomen. The boy lays down, Camila smiling, cuddling the baby boy.

All the members coo enjoying the scene. Noah coming into the gang's lives was something so amazing that could ever happen to them. They are all ruthless but have a soft heart for babies or kids. Having a baby look like Lauren and Camila was something so fucking cute to them.

Lauren hugs her girlfriend and her infant, kissing Camila's cheek.