Chapter 21

1 week later...

Lauren moves her shoulder as she walks out to the car with Camila. Alfred comes over and opens the door. The brunette and the old man help Lauren into the car as she let's out a little groan. Lauren sits down and Alfred helps Camila in.

The brunette sits down and Alfred enters the driver's side after closing the door. Camila takes Lauren's hand in hers, interlocking their fingers and kissing the girl on the jaw. Lauren rests her head against Camila's and lets out a long sigh.

"What's wrong?" Camila asks.

Alfred rolls up the window to give the two girls privacy.

"Just tired you know," Lauren whispers.

"How about when we get home we take a warm shower," Camila sits up.

"That sounds so amazing right now," Lauren stretches out her words.

Camila smiles and cuddles up against Lauren. Alfred slows down the car as he pulls up to the all familiar warm welcoming house.

Lauren and Camila both get out of the car, walking hand in hand. Lauren takes her keys out and unlocks the door. She opens the door and turns on the lights. "SURPRISE!" She hears. Lauren raises an eyebrow and Camila snickers beside her. "What is this Camz?" Lauren asks her fiancee.

"A welcome back home party and to celebrate our engagement," Camila smiles turning to face Lauren.

Lauren smiles and holds a finger up. Alfred comes into the room and hands Lauren the small box. "Speaking of our engagement," Lauren kneels down, "Now I have your ring, so... Camila Cabello, will you marry me?"

"Yes again!" Camila smiles.

Lauren stands up, slides the ring, and picks Camila up. Zayn pops the confetti whilst Colson they champagne as everyone cheers, chanting Camren.

Lauren connects her lips with Camila's in a long kiss. She picks the girl up bridal style and takes them to their room as the rest celebrate downstairs. Lauren opens the door to their bedroom and lays them down on the bed. She takes Camila's shoes off, kissing down the girl's neck.

Camila moves her neck to the side to give Lauren more space. Lauren sits up, taking her shirt off as she does the same to Camila. Lauren desperately takes off her belt than her pants while Camila takes off her jean shorts.

Lauren moves Camila's panties to the side, planting a loving kiss on her hot center. Lauren looks up at her fiancee for permission. Camila nods making Lauren take out her shaft and slowly teases the brunette's entrance.

Lauren gently slides her sex into Camila's entrance as she starts a slow thrust. Camila moans as she adjusts to the slow, loving movement. Lauren looks into Camila's warm brown eyes as she doesn't want to rush this. She wants Camila to feel all the love she has towards her in this one action.

Couple more minutes of Lauren just thrusting in and out in a loving way she pulls out to prevent another pregnancy. She lays down next to Camila, embracing the girl.

"For someone who got knifed not long ago, you move perfectly fine," Camila teases.

"It was a slow, loving movement beautiful," Lauren kisses Camila's forehead.

"I love you too then," Camila traces circles on Lauren's collar bone.

Lauren smiles and kisses the girl on the forehead again. "God I can't wait to have you mine forever baby girl," Lauren stares blankly at the ceiling.

Camila sits up, smiling warmly. "I can't wait to I just want to get this wedding over with," She says.

Lauren chuckles and kisses her fiancee's lips slow and passionate.