Chapter 23

A/n

There's only a couple of chapter left yo but ayyy while we are here let's make this shit a happy ending and also be on a new lookout for a new book 👀 Name will be cold-blooded you won't wanna miss it, anyway enjoy 😌❤

----------

Lauren pats down her leather jacket, fixing her hair. The gang decided to actually make her an engagement party. Since she didn't want to make anything to extravagant she just told them to take her to a simple bar.

Camila walks in and bites her lip. "It's going to be so hard being away from you tonight, and not seeing you until the wedding," Camila says.

"I wish we could a quick one babe but Zayn is so pushy," Lauren says. "Plus...." Lauren pulls her fiancee by the waist, "We'll have the rest of our lives together to do it as much as we want to."

They hear Noah giggle and Camila smiles. "Is your mom still going to take care of him tonight?" Camila asks her fiancee.

"Of course plus she wants to teach Noah how to walk, I'll be damn if he actually knows how to crawl by the time the night ends," Lauren smiles.

"If he does she owe me a long make-out session before the wedding," Camila bites her lower lip.

"If I have to sneak out, I'll do anything," Lauren pecks Camila's lips. Lauren turns to her baby boy and picks him up. "My beautiful Noah!" She coos. Noah giggles gripping his mother's shirt under her leather jacket. "You'll be under abulita Clara's watch tonight behave okay," Lauren says. Noah smiles and Lauren hands him over to Camila. "You'll drop him off right?"

"Of course baby!" Camila takes Noah in her arms.

"Okay bye baby," Lauren kisses Camila one more time.

Camila pulls Lauren close by her leather jacket and deepens the kiss. Lauren bites Camila's lower lip, pulling it. She wraps her arms around Camila's waist, as Camila holds onto Noah tightly.

Lauren pulls away slowly, resting their foreheads together. She heard Zayn's faint call towards her from downstairs and she frowns. "That's my cue," Lauren whispers.

Camila frowns and kisses Lauren one more time. "I'll see you I don't know when," Camila smiles.

Lauren let's go of Camila and goes downstairs. The people who are going out with Lauren tonight are Shawn, Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Colson. "Let's go damn," Lauren says.

All the other members went out tonight so they for sure as hell won't be in the house which gives Camila a chance to chill out with her homegirls. She goes downstairs to see that everybody has already left. "Ayyy!" She cheers when she sees all her girls huddled up.

"Ayyy!" They cheer. For Camila she got Dinah, Normani, and Ally. It might not be as much but she doesn't really care, this is her comfort zone.

"Okay, but before we start I need to call up Alfred to help me drop off Noah at Clara's house," Camila explains.

"Alright bet, while you go do that we will get everything ready," Dinah smiles.

"We finna get lit!" They all cheer.