Chapter 2: First Day at School

Nini's POV
This morning when I woke up I smelt pancakes being cooked in the kitchen when I remembered that today I start a new school! I remember my conversation with Ricky and go on my phone to text him again.

@ninisuklele
Hey Ricky! Was wondering if I could get your number? Just so if I need to call anyone I can call you!

@rickybskater
Sure! It's xxx-xxx-xxx call me if you need at anytime!

@ninisuklele
Thanks!

@rickybskater
No problem! See you at school!

@ninisuklele
Ok! Thanks, bye!

I can't wait to start so I go downstairs and lift my plate of pancakes Momma C left me and sitting on the left side of Momma D at the table.

"Well honey! You excited to start a new school today?" Momma C asked me while sitting on the right side of Momma D.

"Yeah! I've already made a friend!" I told them.

"Really? Who?" Momma D asked.

"His name is Ricky Bowen and he texted me on Insta cause his friends were saying that there is a new girl coming to school!" I said.

"Oh! Cool!" Momma C said.

"Done!" I said "I'm gonna go now!" I put my plate up on the sink "Bye!"

"Bye" both my mom's said at the same time as I walked out the door.

Ricky's POV

I turned my phone off from texting Nini and poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table.

"Dad? Mom?" I shouted wondering where they were.

"Yeah Rick?" My dad said coming down the stairs.

"Just wondering where you were" I replied taking another spoonful of cereal.

"Are you excited to start another year of school?" He asked me jokingly.

"Ya know dad? Yes I am!" I replied honestly.

"Hahaha!" My dad laughed genuinely.

"Dad! There's a new girl at school and I think we would be friends" I said before drinking down the milk left in the bowl "I'm excited to meet her in real life" I put the bowl in the dish washer and grabbed my skateboard.

"Bye Rick!" Dad said.

"Bye Dad! BYE MOM!" I replied "Wait where is mom?"

"She... Uh... She left last night to go to your Auntie Pattie's" he told me.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Uh..." He stuttered "Last night"

"Uh... Ok" I said as I walked out the door "Bye!"

Carlos' POV

Whenever I walked in today I saw Big Red, Seb, EJ, Gina, Kourt and Ricky standing talking beside Ricky and Big Red's locker.

"Hey GG, Bigo, KK, Sebby, E and Richard!" I said. I had nicknames for them that no one else was allowed to call them.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Ricky said angrily as he slammed his locker door shut.

"Oh! Sorry!" I said awkwardly "Everything ok?"

"Yeah everything's fine" he said as we walked down the hall with the gang.