Chapter 4: Two moms

Nini's POV

We got up and we left my room and went into the kitchen to see Momma D sitting down at the table and Momma C setting the pizzas down on the table. I expected Ricky to freak but he just acted like it was completely normal.

"Hey Ricky is it? I'm Dana" Momma D said.

"Yes, it's Ricky. Nice to meet you Dana" Ricky said sitting down at the table.

"Hey Momma D" I said as I sat down beside Ricky "How was work?"

"Fine" she said.

We just chatted and ate dinner for a while until Ricky said he should probably get home so I said I'd walk him.

"Thanks for letting me stay for dinner Carol and Dana. I really enjoyed it" Ricky said while getting his coat on.

"No problem, come over anytime!" Momma C said.

"Goodbye Ricky!" Momma D said.

"Bye!" He said as we walked out the door.

Carol's POV

"Dana?" I asked.

"Yeah honey?" My wife answered.

"I saw them earlier on Nini's bed about a centimetre away from kissing" I said excited.

"Really? Bets they kiss by the end of the month. 5 dollars" Dana said.

"It's on. End of the week" I challenged.

Nini's POV

It was pretty silent on the walk until I spoke.

"Sorry that I didn't tell you about... Ya know..." I said.

"No worries" he said "One question though"

"Yeah, Momma C's mom wasn't happy with her daughter being lesbian. Forced her into a relationship and when she left the guy she realized she was pregnant so decided I would be raised with two moms." I said.

"No, I was gonna ask; why didn't you tell me?" He asked, curious.

"Oh, ok. Well..." I started "In my old school I had no friends because as soon as I made one, I invited her over and as soon as she found out I have two lesbian moms she ran for the door and told everyone she knew" I took a deep breath "Everyone bullied me because of it and when I told my moms they moved me as far away as possible as quickly as possible and here I am now" he looked at me shocked "I guess I was just worried that if you found out, the exact same thing would happen"

"Never, that's... harsh" he stuttered "You don't have to but why don't you tell the gang? They were fine when Carlos and Seb came out so they will be fine when you tell them you have two moms"

"Maybe..." I said "Here, if any drama goes on at your house tonight and you can't bear to stay please, please, please call me and tell me?"

"Yep, thanks Nini" he said as he hugged me.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked him.

"Anything" he said as we pulled away.

"My real name is Nina but my friends call me Nini because I never liked the name Nina" I confessed.

"Really? Well, when we are confessing name secrets. My name is Richard but barely anyone knows that" he told me.

"Richard? Really?" I laughed "No one under the age of fifty should be called that"

"Hey! This is my name we are talking about here Nina!" He emphasized the word Nina.

"Don't you dare Richard!" I said before chasing him down the road until he stopped at his house "What? Why'd you stop so suddenly?" I asked him.