Chapter 21: Chloe

Ricky's POV

Nini and I were practicing I think I kinda you know when we heard the door bell.

"Hey Carlos, what's good?" I greeted the boy as I opened the door.

"Chloe is so cute, my mom said that you lot can meet her now. Come on!" He smiled.

"I'm sorry but who is Chloe?" Nini asked.

"Oh! My adopted sister" he continued smiling.

"Ok, let's go get the rest of the gang and we'll go" she grabbed our jackets and walked outside.

"They're already in EJ's and my car" Carlos ran past us and into the driver's seat.

We nodded and got into the back of the car. Seb was in the front, passenger seat so Gina, Ashlyn, Big Red and Kourtney must be with EJ in his car.

"What's she like?" I asked them.

"Kind, caring, beautiful, cute and very sweet" both of the boys said at the same time while Seb gave us a look to show that he was worried for his boyfriend.

We arrived at Carlos' house and we all got out of the car.

We heard music blasting from EJ's car as they drove into the driveway.

"Aw, they got to listen to music. All we listened to was Ricky's very heavy breathing" Nini laughed.

"Hey" I playfully pushed her.

"Stop flirting and come meet my sister" Carlos shouted at us.

"Oops! Sorry" we all ran into the house.

"Hi! I am Chloe" we heard the little girl say. She was so cute!

"She looks really like you, Nini" Ashlyn looked at the girl confused

"What?" Nini awkwardly laughed "That's not possible"

"Unless her dad is our dad" Gina added.

"That's possible" EJ said.

"Guys, who cares if she looks like Nini? Talk to her" Carlos got angry at us.

"Hey Chloe. You are so pretty" Seb gushed over her.

"Don't fall for my sister" he pointed a finger in his face "You are mine"

Chloe laughed.

"Even her laugh sounds like Nini's" Big Red looked at the child, shocked.

"You'd almost think that you were her mom. Apart from the fact that that's impossible" Kourt laughed.

That's when it hit me.

"Nini, can I talk to you outside?" I asked my girlfriend, nervously.

"Yes" she replied in a British accent.