Chapter 1

Mega's POV :

*Yawnnn*

I wake up in my messy bed, all messed up and tired. My alarm clock went off when it awoke me. I slammed it off and got up.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and cooked up toast because I felt lazy and didn't want to make anything special. "First day of being staff.." I said to myself. Ever since I was accepted into becoming staff at Invaded, I felt really happy ever since.

My life finally had purpose instead of laying in my bed all day. I grabbed my green scarf and went out to Invaded where I'll start my first day.

While I was walking there, I took out my phone and started playing games on it. I heard someone running behind me. "Watch out!" Someone said. I turned around to see a furry tumbling down.

I fell down with the other person and looked up to find out who it was. "Ah! Sorry!" They said. They stood up and offered their hand towards me. I looked at their hand and reached towards it. "It's fine." I said.

I stood up and let go of their hand. "Are you hurt?" They asked, "No, just a little scratch." I answered. "Oh? Well, at least I didn't hurt anyone!" They said happily. "Just be careful next time, okay?" I suggested.

They nodded, "Yep! Anyway, I got to go now, bye!" They said. They started picking up their things and ran away to the direction I was going. "Oh uh, bye!" I said as they ran. I picked up my phone and continued my way to Invaded.