Chapter 9 :

Mega Continued lol :

Getting up was much easier than usual, I always felt so lazy to get up from bed. But every now and then, Zelkam always appears at my door, like he wants me to come with him. I mean, sure, we're working in the same place. But we're not THAT close. 

I heard my door knocking, could it be Zelkam again? I walked up my front door. But nobody was there. "Huh, weird." I said to myself. I then closed the door and suddenly, I saw Zelkam, right behind me. "HOLY SHIT" I exclaimed. I fell down to the ground, still scared. "Hahah! Scared you the second time!" Zelkam said laughing.

"How the hell did you get into my house?!" I asked. "Can't tell you!" Zelkam said. "Why not?" I asked. "Cuz then I won't be able to see you silly!" Zelkam said. "You know you can just knock on my door right?" I suggested. Zelkam shrugged. "I knocked on your door yesterday and you said to go away." Zelkam said.

"That's because I needed privacy Zelkam." I explained. "Eh, whatever, lets just go to Invaded." Zelkam suggested. He helped me up and we both went out to Invaded. As we were walking, Zelkam took out a bag of muffins. "Want one?" Zelkam asked. I wasn't really hungry, so I just shook my head no. 

"Alright them, more for me!" Zelkam said happily. When we got to Invaded, The whole place was trashed and was burning with big fires. "What's going on?" Zelkam asked. Helpers and moderators were flying around Invaded, placing water to put off the fires. "Someone griefed Invaded." One of the moderators answered. 

Suddenly, an explosion appeared behind me, good thing I dodged it before it got to me. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted. Smoke surrounded me and the other staff, "Got you!" A person said in front of me, they held a diamond sword. I grabbed a sword from my inventory and knocked the enemy away from me.