Chapter 13

Dream's POV :

Me, George, and Sapnap met up in the center of the server. Too bad the whole area was burning down. "We did it guys! We killed the traitor!" George said ecstatically. "George if you keep being so happy like that I'll have to lava bucket you." Sapnap said. George turned towards Sapnap, with a sword. "Not if I kill you first!" George challenged. Sapnap took out his own sword and looked at George. I came in and pushed the two away from each other. "You guys you kill each other later, let's destroy some more of the server first!" I suggested. The looked at me and agreed.

"Sounds like a great idea!" George said happily. "Yeah, I hope we don't get ourselves killed along the way." Sapnap said. We left the spawn area and went to the Kit PvP arena. There, I saw some of Invaded's players trying to flee the area. An idea sparked in my head, "Does anyone wanna have a killing spree?" I asked. George smiled and took his sword and shield. "Yes! Obviously!" George agreed. George and I looked at Sapnap, watching the city burn down. "Nah, you guys go do your killing spree, I'm just gonna go set this place on fire." Sapnap suggested.

"Okay! See you later Sapnap!" George said. He went beside me and left Sapnap's side. "We'll see you in a bit! Have fun burning this place down!" I said happily. Sapnap waved bye and went away. Me and George went down to find a ton of players injured. "You go left, and I go right, lets see which one gets the most people killed on chat." I challenged George. George nodded and we both split up and started slashing our swords onto the bodies of the players. 

Blood was everywhere, and fires burned in the night. And while I was out killing the players, I was starting to think about Bad's death. I wondered, was he really worth killing? 

||okay so the next chapter which is chapter 14 (LOL THE NUMBER) is going to be about the backstory and everything between the Dream Team and Bad :>)