Chapter 8 :

MegaPVP's POV :

It's been a few minutes and now I'm starting to like trapping kids with Skeppy. Seeing their sad faces and having them in jail just makes me go, YES. Other than that,  banning people is what I really think is fun. "And the last person in the box issss!!" Skeppy stopped. "LUMIU2324!!" Skeppy finished.

They both got into a call, And a few minutes after, I decided to leave the area and catch up with Zelkam. "See you Skeppy." I waved. I then flew out from the area and went towards Invaded. Right there, was Zelkam, talking to his little sister. Jeez, that small ant is a pain in the ass to talk to. When I flew towards them, Zelkam noticed me right away. "Mega!" Zelkam said happily. 

He opened his arms as he was about to hug me. I pushed him away lol. "Yeahhhh, no." I said. "Awwww..." Zelkam pouted. I looked at Zelkam, then turned to Zellie. She was just staring at us, not happy like she was when she was only with Zelkam. "Hi." I said. Zellie still stood there, silent as ever. 

A few seconds of silence passed, which later got us to walk again. Zelkam still tried hugging me, and kept failing every time, with Zellie laughing in the background. "Jeez, you two are really gay for each other." Zellie said. Me and Zelkam turned to her and stood there, flustered. "Zellie! Where did you learn that?!" Zelkam asked. "I'm not gay. He is." I said, pointing to Zelkam.

"WHAT THE HECK MEGA!?" Zelkam yelled. I laughed even more, with Zellie laughing in the background. "Maybe you should just stop talking to him brother! That way I won't assume you as being gay!" Zellie suggested. Is she trying to take Zelkam away for herself?! I mean, it's not like I care or anything. 

"No way Zellie!" Zelkam refused. Zellie's smile disappeared, as Zelkam looked at me. "Just because I try to hug other boys doesn't mean I'm gay, learn your manners." Zelkam stated. He then decided to hug me, catching me off guard. "Hugging is friendship!" Zelkam corrected. My face started turning red, and I started to try and escape his grasp. 

"Alright that's enough Zelkam." I said. He still didn't let go. "Awww fine.." Zelkam agreed. He let go of me as I got back onto the ground again. "Zellie, you should try having friends!" Zelkam suggested. "Who needs friends when I have a cool big brother like you Zelkam!" Zellie said. "And why have him when you have me!" Zellie finished.

"I can't always have you around Zellie, I wanna have different people with me! And you should too." Zelkam said, he left off with that. "Well, this is my house," I said, stopping at my door. "See you Mega!" Zelkam waved. "See you." I said. And with that, the day ended.