Chapter 3

"Eh?" I said to myself. "Your in!" Skeppy said behind me. "Wait what?" I asked. "Your staff application? You're in!" Skeppy explained. "W-wait! I didn't get a chance to introduce myself-" "Oh don't worry! Your staff application says it all, first day tomorrow." Skeppy interrupted. I looked confused, but shrugged it off. "Okay then, bye." I said as I went out the door.

"Well that was great." I said to myself. I layed on the door and sighed. Looking at skeppy's signature on my paper. I smiled a little, and went home. I took out my phone to play games while I walked. Suddenly, a drop of water came onto my screen. "huh?" I asked. I looked up at the sky, and saw rain coming out of the sky.

"Damnit, It was suppose to be a good day." I said to myself. I returned my phone back into my bad and continued walking as the rain came down onto me. "Wow, you seem kinda wet!" A person said behind me. Suddenly, I didn't feel any rain, I looked above me, and saw an umbrella over me. 

"Carry an umbrella next time silly!" They said. I turned to my right to see who it was, and it was that furry again. "Remember me?" They asked. "You mean that idiot who crashed onto me?" I answered. "Hey! That was just an accident!" They corrected. I giggled, then smiled, "Who are you anyways?" I asked.

"I'm Zelkam! You can call me Zelk for short." They answered. "Zelkam huh? Name's Mega." I answered back. "Maybe that's why you have a mega ego!" Zelkam laughed. "What the hell?" I said angrily. Punched him in the face afterwards. "What was that for?!" Zelkam asked. "You pissed me off, that's why." I answered.

"I was just joking!" He explained. "Well that was a very crappy joke." I said. I continued my way back home as he followed me with his umbrella. After a few minutes of talking, I reached my house. "Well, nice talking to you, bye!" Zelkam waved, he then carried on with his way back home and came out of my view. 

"what a strange person." I said to myself, as I closed the door. It was already nighttime and I really wanted to sleep early so I can feel energized tomorrow. I went upstairs to my room and layed down onto my bed. I looked at my phone and saw that it had only 5% left. "Wow, it was that long?" I asked. I plugged it onto my charger and slept through the night.