Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Emma’s POV

A knock on the door broke Niall and my game, of guessing who, and why, a helicopter would be flying through a blizzard and landing on our hotel.

“I bet it was a man, who needed to make amends with the girl he let leave. He probably didn’t tell her he loved her, so he’s chasing her down, before it’s too late.” I said, walking towards the door.

“Why does it have to be a guy? Why couldn’t the girl have messed up?” Niall asked.

I shrugged “Guys are idiots; a girl would have waited for the storm to pass, instead of risking her life in flimsy helicopter in a storm. It was obviously a guy.”

Niall shook his head, a smirk on his lips. “Just open the door.”

I obeyed and swung the door open, revealing an snow covered Louis.

I spun around to face Niall, pointing my fingers at him as I did so.

“Told you it was a stupid guy!” I yelled, before launching myself into Louis’s arms.

“Missed you too.” He laughed, shaking his head, making the snow fall onto my head.

“Why are you here?” I asked when I pulled away.

“Well, it’s Thursday, you’re supposed to start school on Monday, and this storm isn’t supposed to let up until Tuesday. So, we’re going home.” He smiled and I frowned.

“But I haven’t met Niall’s family yet…”

“It’s okay love, I’ll take you for Christmas.”

I nodded and turned back to Louis. “What about Niall, will he get to see his family?”

Louis nodded “I’m sure we can figure out a way to get him home.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh sweet fudge cakes!” I screamed, holding onto Louis and Niall both.

“Emma, you’re cutting my circulation off!” Louis yelled back, but I ignored him.

Never had I been in a helicopter, and I’m pretty sure this was a two passenger air craft.

It was currently flying through a blizzard, holding four people.

“That’s my house!” Niall yelled, pointing to a tiny house, which was covered in snow.

We got closer, and closer, and closer, and I suddenly realized, it wasn’t all that small after all.

We landed in a field across from his house and he slid out, his suitcase in hand.

“Bye, Emma, bye Louis!” he yelled, he kissed my forehead and waved goodbye to Louis, before walking towards the house.

“Ready for takeoff, in five, four, three two, one.” The captain yelled, taking a swig of his drink before making the helicopter lift into the air.

“Hey Louis!” I yelled

“Yes, love?”

“If I die today, just know that I love you!”