Chapter 42

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's outfit is on the side------>

LOVE YOU GUYS!
VOTE<COMMENT<REPEAT!

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 42

Emma’s POV

Things were beyond awkward between me and Niall, despite the fact that I tried to act like nothing had happened.

After our shaved ice with Calum and Michael, we walked home in silence. He looked like he wanted to say something, but he never did.

I went to my suit in silence, as he did his, and I showered and went to bed. But not before sending a goodnight text to Maggie, Lacey, Zeke and Louis.

I laid down and stared at the ceiling, trying to fall asleep, and just before I dozed off my phone beeped.

Lukie; ‘Goodnight(:’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slid my white tank over my bikini top, and pulled my shorts over my bottoms, before tying my hair into a messy bun. I did as Luke asked and wore no makeup. My tank-top was simple. It was white with a black infinity sign that said ‘Love’, and my shorts were bluejeaned and shredded.

My bikini was turquoise and had strings hanging from the top, making a triangle down to my belly-button.

A knock on the door brought my eyes away from my mirror, and I walked slowly towards the door, hoping it was Luke and not Niall.

“Hey, you ready?” Luke asked. I saw Niall step out of the lift with a cup of coffee in his hand and I groaned inside, but took Luke’s outward hand anyway.

“Yes!” I smiled, before grabbing my beach bag.

“Then let’s go!’ he said, pointing towards the same lift that Niall was stepping off of.

“Ah, why don’t we take the stairs? I, uh, have a fear of elevators.”

Luke gave me an odd look but complied and we walked towards the ever dreaded staircase.

I opened the door and looked down at the thousands upon thousands of stairs in front of me.

Luke laughed and began walking ahead.

“Emma.” He said, pointing towards the staircase. “You’re only on the second floor, come on.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where are we going?” I asked from my spot on Luke’s back.

“Smile for the paps!” he yelled suddenly, before spinning me around and flashing a smile towards the paps who had been fallowing us for the past twenty minutes.

“You guys would suck at being ninjas!” He yelled, before running towards a dock.

We ran and jumped onto a boat, making me fall, landing on top of him.

I’m sure the pap’s will LOVE this!

I got off of Luke’s chest and walked to the edge of the boat.

“Where are we sailing to captain?” I asked, spinning to face Luke.

“Where ever the sea takes us, my dear!” He replied with a smile.

“No, we’re actually just going a few miles that way.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Say you’re a bird!” Luke yelled, from his spot in the water and I laughed.

“If you’re a bird I’m a bird.” I shook my head. “I think our roles are reversed though.”

“Well.” Luke shrugged, swimming closer to me. “You can be the guy and I’ll be the girl.”

I nodded with a quirked brow. “You get to have the kids then.”

Luke sucked in a breath, kicking off and swimming away, yelling ‘Never’ in a sing-song voice.

I rolled my eyes and swam after him, only for him to go under the water, and pull me under with him.

I smiled at him from under the water and began swimming away, trying to avoid hitting any fish.

Luke grabbed my foot and pulled me towards him. I spun around, ready to kick off from his chest.

But I froze when his lips crashed onto mine.