I'll Do Anything (For Her)

"Are you sure she is our best option?"

"She's the most likely to succeed" Brainy responded.

Alex leaned on the table standing near Kara's bed and looked at her plaintively, "why?" she asked,

"Why her?"

"You've Been trying to talk to her for weeks, Alex. We all did, even Kal. She's the only one that hasn't tried yet... and... it seems like she has some really good odds to bring her back."

"Yes, but why her? The same one who caused this is now the only one who can save her. It's impossible. Kara doesn't even know," Alex explained as she let go of the table she reached closer to the bed. She placed her hand on Kara's and felt it.

"We must remember that Lena was fooled too. She didn't mean for any of this to happen... as for the irony... the final decision is yours Alex" J'ohn told her.

"What do you think I should do?" Alex asked the group.

Nia got up from her metal chair, "we all want to Kara back. I think that if there's even the slightest chance it would work..."

"What about Kelly, what did she say?" Winn asked.

Alex's eyes fell down with a guilty and embarrassed look. It wasn't that she couldn't have told them what Kelly said, it was just the fact that she had no idea what that was. She never bothered to share and ask her. She never bothered to inform her of the news, so how would she know what was Kelly's opinion about it?
The agent raised her head and her glance locked with Winn's. His bandaged hand made it impossible to ignore him. His look was supportive, as usual, but also accusing.

She had to call her.

"Okay, don't do anything until I come back," she told the group with hesitation and left the room.

"Well, I guess this will be the right moment," Brainy mumbled and looked at Winn with uncertainty. Before Winn's, embarrassedly raised hand was able to stop him, the young alien took a deep breath, trying to keep his composure.

"Nia Nal!" he turned around to face her,

"I've been reading about earthly customs that concern romantic relationships, AND I have come to the conclusion that-" 

"that-?" Nia asked with surprised laughter,

"That I must give you this!" he declared and handed her a shining object,

"A key...?"

Winn gasped.

"For my apartment of course," he corrected her, "Nia Nal will you share a house with me?"

"Yes," Nia answered simply and smiled. Brainy seemed surprised.

"Do I must remind you that it would mean we will be sharing a bedroom?"

"I know. The answer is yes" Nia giggled. The group behind chuckled at the two.

"And a bed. We will be dreaming in the same bed" he mumbled.