Home To You

"Lena...?" A voice sounded from the bedroom's entrance along with a few steps.

Lena rolled herself aside to face the voice, grunting and closing her eyes strongly.
The steps sounded closer and closer to her head when she heard the voice says, "I called you nonstop! Why didn't you answer me?"

Lena's green and tired eyes troubled to recognize the person in front of her when she opened them. She shook her head before opening them fully, excepting bright sunlight to interrupt her sight, but there was no light.
No light other than the room's one, yellowish and weak that made her head spin a little, yet nothing more.
She raised her head with the confusion that got stronger the more she looked around, lying apparently, in what seemed to be her and Kara's bed

She made a weird noise, trying to focus when she felt a hand on her thigh, feeling it.
The touch was familiar, canny, but also scary, and it made the brunette panic and push herself up quickly.

"Mother".

"Mother??" The voice stopped her, pulling its hand backward. "Lena, it's me... it's Kara", Kara's confused puppy eyes were gazing at her with worry.
Lena's head was calming down a bit, enough though so she could focus on the blonde and sigh with relief.

"Did you have a bad dream?" Kara asked silently, "about... your mother, I mean", she mumbled.
"No... why- it's... ugh, how did I get here?" Lena groaned and reached to her arm, expecting to feel sharp pain due to the shot she got earlier, but all she could feel was a little dot with red marks around it.

"I... I don't know, Lena", Kara told her strangely and continued, "you told me that you were at your office, working on something that had to do with Catco... you didn't answer when I called though, so I went to see you there and you were gone", she explained, gently placing her hand back on Lena's thigh. "Are you having a... hangover?" Kara changed the subject, seeing how dizzy her girlfriend was.

Lena wasn't sure what you do.
Kara definitely didn't come to that house...
So if she didn't bring her back home, who did?

She looked over to the window. It was darker than earlier, and the watch on her left hand showed 8:03 PM.
She didn't pass out for long then... but... long enough to do what exactly?

Oh wow, she had no idea what her mother's creepy guards did to her-

"Never mind", Kara said shortly and coughed, regretting her question. "I'm just glad you're okay", she told her with a smile and got up. Lena enjoyed it, as always, although something about her smile seemed... sad.

True, Lena was okay, but... was Kara?

"Darling", Lena called her and cleared her throat, "how's it going with Obsidian? Any news?"

Kara looked aside, allowing Lena to watch her lovely smile turning into disappointment, sadness and mostly, anger, and it looked nothing like the warm smile she gave Lena a few seconds ago. "Kara..."

"Nothing. The location was wrong", Kara said quietly, "I spent all day searching and ended up with nothing. We don't know where they are, or what they could be planning, and that's why I tried to call you... I needed-"

"Me. You needed me", Lena finished her and nodded as she was taking off her blanket. "I'm so sorry honey", she said, despite the fact that if Kara knew what happen today, she would've known that Lena was the one who needed her, and not the other way around.