That Warm Feeling I Love

This chapter contains adult contents. If you don't feel prepared to read it, please, feel welcome to finish at the '****' line.
Enjoy ;)

——————

Supergirl pressed her thumb softly on Lena's skin, passing it on her cheekbone and then to the side of her head. The worry in her eyes was growing bigger the more she did so, gazing at the brunette's head that was lying on her hips.
Kara's hand was pulling her in by her waists and her eyes were searching in Lena's closed and sleepy ones.

"Lena", she called her worriedly and cleared some hair away from her face, "wake up", she whispered.

Lena was the last one that hadn't woken up after the high frequency knocked the group out. Her slow breaths were making Kara restless and since the group was already recovering, her state only seemed worse.

"I didn't have this hard headache since the day after the time we got drunk on a roof", Brainy mumbled.
Nia looked at him lovingly and pressed an ice-bag to her head, "you were the only one who got drunk", she grinned at him and got up on her feet, stretching out her hand to help him.

"I could use a good night of sleep after this", J'ohn said and shook his head lightly with pain.
Kara smiled at him, letting a slight sadness sneak in her eyes as those fell back down to look at the brunette that was resting on her legs.

"Come on Lena", she called her quietly again and looked aside to the hallway to see if Alex was going to return soon.

"K- Kara?" She heard a bruised voice underneath her head.

"Lena", the Kryptonian opened her eyes widely and looked at Lena with happiness, forgetting all about the rest and pulling her in for a hug. "Are you okay?" She asked softly and let go of her, helping her sit up straight.

"Yes, darling", Lena smiled and got on her feet with dizziness.
Her confused impression that captured the person right behind Kara, implied that Alex had finally returned after she suddenly stormed out to the hallway earlier.

"Ale-"

"No! No! No!" She was cut off by a frustrated yell. Alex was walking towards them angrily, "this can't be happening!"

"What happened?" J'ohn asked as both he and Kara helped Lena to sit down on one of the chairs. They noticed two agents standing by the director's side as the rest started to show up from the hallway.

"It's Rojas in Lockwood..." she told them and sighed, looking at the main screen with deadly eyes.

"They escaped, didn't they?" Brainy guessed.

Alex leaned on the big, round-shaped desk, looking disappointed and helpless. Her eyes locked with Kara's as the Kryptonian was processing the news with confusion.

"I sent out all units. They couldn't have gone too far".

"The hologram wasn't the only distraction", Lena said quietly, "the alarms, the shut-down, the lights, and the high blurred frequency... It was all part of it".

"This whole thing seems off", Nia told the group and put down her ice-bag.

"And they couldn't have done it alone", J'ohn added and inhaled slowly.