Operation Potsticker (Pt. 2)

Alex was the first one to arrive at the main square. Parking her motorcycle, and taking her helmet off, she panted while searching Lena. 
She was standing at the front of a giant tent, right in the middle of the square, circled with the park's green flora that gave it a majestic look.

Lena had it built for her right in the middle so everybody could see. It wasn't really like her to do such a thing, knowing that it would deliberately expose her and her personal life to the world. Facts were, she was questioning it until those very moments when everything was already prepared.
Her life had always remained a secret to herself, but there was something about Kara that made her want to get out of her comfort zone, and there was no better way to do that other than making Kara happy doing so.

Therefore, Alex was staring at a mini-restaurant, built like a large tent that was made of white, thick fabric. Everything else, start with the entrance, to the little drawings on the fabric, was colored in rose-red, and of course, that the tent itself was decorated with roses as well, potted in two, large, vases that were standing each in a different corner.

The Luthor girl even added a small vase of roses on the beautifully set table in the middle of the tent. Violin players were standing next to the tent, right near a spectacular, gray, paved path that was leading right into the tent itself.

Alex's reverently examination was interrupted by the green-eyed lady that ran outside, holding on both sides of her black dress. Alex opened her eyes wide with surprise. Her hair was waving backward because of the wind as she hurried to Alex, slowly noticing her strange glance, "Alex, where is she-... oh, this is too much... isn't it?"

Alex blinked fast and forced a supportive smile, "n- no! This is great... umm, maybe she went to your place...?"

By that time Kelly arrived too and approached Lena and Alex as they kept wondering where Kara could've gone. The rest of the super friends informed them one by one as they searched for the blonde throughout the city.

"Babe, did you bring it?" Alex asked her nervously.

"Yes", Kelly nodded and opened a big bag with some pretty important things in it. Lena wasn't relieved yet. "Are you ready?" Alex asked her with determination.

"The food is not prepared yet... and there are more things that I haven't completed..." Lena admitted.

"It's okay, we'll delay her as much as we can", Kelly assured. The CEO nodded and ran back into the tent for the final prepping.

"People, update me", Alex pressed on her ear, "do we know where she is?"

"You like playing the boss, don't you?" Kelly whispered in her ear with a grin. Alex rolled her eyes and smiled at her with excitement, "I am the boss", she teased, "but yes, I do, you have no idea", she spoiled.

"Alex, are you there?"

"Nia... Yeah, talk to me", the director concentrated. "She was definitely here", Nia confirmed, leaving Lena's apartment.

"What about L-Corp?" Alex asked.

"Nope", Winn answered.

"Catco?"

"I'm afraid not", Brainy said.