Almost..

* This chapter contains adult contents.
* The storyline throughout this chapter revolves around an emotionally unstable situation. This part contains contents that will lead to some choices in the next chapters, yet, you can skip it if you don't feel prepared.
If you do, you won't miss that much of the plot itself♡︎

——————

The door to Kara's apartment opened and two women walked into it, a green-eyed one, with dark hair and confusion in her heart, and right after her, a blue-eyed one, with blonde hair and hesitation in hers.

The blonde girl closed the door behind her while gashing her tears with nervousness, and quickly shoved her hands into her pockets. She wanted to say something, to offer something, if she had to be exact. It wasn't something deep, nor heavy or heartbreaking. Something simple.
The brunette had the same idea in mind, and she wanted to offer it too, but they both could tell it was worthless saying out loud since they had an identical thought.

So they went to change, each to what seemed more appropriate at the time.

"What are we going to do?" The blue-eyed asked once she arrived back at the living room. She was standing with her back to her bed and closet, where the green-eyes was still changing.

"I don't know" she heard a bruised voice cracking from behind her as Lena's steps were getting closer.

A half-smile followed with an awkward hand lead Lena to sit down on the couch with Kara sitting right beside her, close, but not too close.

Kara's eyes were searching for something, as they always were whenever she was feeling uncomfortable. She was looking for something to focus at, something to adore, starting from Lena's feet, and all the way up.
Her adoration stopped more than once just above the brunette's legs... a little bit under her chest...
There.

Lena couldn't blame her, although it felt... strange.
Luckily, Kara didn't stay there for long and quickly found herself gazing into Lena's eyes, locked with them.

"How do you feel?"

"I... I don't know".

"Do you maybe want me to get us something to eat?"

"I don't know", Kara received the same answer again. She knew for sure Lena was lying. After all this time she should've been hungry.

And she was, of course, right, but Lena assumed there wasn't time for that. It was time that she chose to do something other than put things in her mouth.
It was time to take something out of it.
Time to say something.

Spoiler alert,
It was not- 'I don't know'.

"Lena, do you need me to-"

"We need to talk", Lena stopped her.

Kara closed her mouth slowly and leaned in to listen. She wasn't sure what it was going to be, and the thought of another enormously heavy and madding talk today was making her stomach roil violently.

Has Lena changed her mind?
Was there something else she never bothered mentioning to her?
The kryptonian's mouth was dry and her heart pounded. She felt that big lump, pressing upon her throat, making her lose her breath she, and the only way to push it out and inhale properly was.... well,
to cry it all out.