Chapter 22

On the next day I had Morgan to follow her everywhere and advised her to take routes where there's nearby hounds. She'll have to inform me everytime she'll be alone. Thankfully my nana was there to save her yesterday, I wouldn't take the Slaves or fan girls threat to her nicely.

It was third period now,  I smiled as I was going to see her again though I don't what excited me. Her teasing behavior or innocent dumb mind. She wasn't wearing anything fancy rather she had her costumes wore. So far she was the only student legal enough to stand on our teacher's desk, she was little.

She wore an green suit, added a pic of cardboard cuts on her shoulders, medals and honors pinned on the uniform on top. A white wig and a soldier's cap?  I didn't know where she got that but I was finding it amusing,  she looked like a modernized Napoleon Bonaparte.

I already saw her practicing last night but I was expecting it with her costume and all. Everytime she does this kind of reporting, everyone would listen. It was childish but it was full of humor and was informative. Class was boring but not her silliness. She began her talk as the projector was playing on the power point presentation.

She dressed as an American General as figured. Going on full summary and sliding down helpful information on jokes. She took fun mostly on the battle of the Americans and Japanese, how much everyone suffered.

It took her to finish up more than an hour though it was worth it. Mrs. Brooch thanked her for a job well done and proceeded on our next classes. Little students do that kind of effort though she was quite disappointed at her next class.

Frowning her face as she began to take off her costume and had a white shirt at the front, it was tucked it her pants and wore over a small black laced blazer.

"Is something the matter?  You did great on the performance, I always find it weird you didn't join in the theatre club."

"My next class is Geometry,  I barely understood last night and I feel shit about it. " she signed and bid me goodbye as she had over to Geometry Class.

The teacher handed over the quiz and gave us half an hour to answer it. I answered four out of ten correctly. Others I wasn't sure, I stink at math related questions. It was a check up test to see if we learned or not but I was failing to learn it. Mark was busy and Mrs. Cumberbatch said she was going to leave earlier this time at the library.

I bit my nails at my horror, the timer rang and the teacher immediately took the papers away. 

I was dumbfounded and couldn't believe I did horrible on the quiz. " staggering as I stood up and left my seat. A warm large palm touched my shoulder.

"Hey. "

I looked over at Anthony and must have noticed my distress.

"You don't seem well. "

"I'm okay, I just did horribly on the small quiz. " he nodded and told me we should head over to lunch now.

The cafeteria was noisy as always, I sat in beside Javier though we had an extra slice of lasagna at our plate, I was close with the lady serving up. He always had his hands at my back like a dog making it territory and possession. I was playing with my food, this would taste much better with rice. Javier called out my name to get my attention.

He had a small slide of lasagna at his fork as he held it close my mouth.

"Open wide babe. " his voice was cool and playful.

Smiling as he feed me a couple of times, the fan club girls were sending heavy glares at me. Ash did the same for April though she was surprised at first. After lunch I proceeded to go to my two or three more classes,depending on the day or teacher.

I came in late in the library so I missed saying good afternoon to Mrs. Cumberbatch. It wasn't so bad, there were three or seven hounds near the library. Anthony came over and offered me free tutor from him, no deals involved just helping a friend.

If only he see me more. He started off with the basics and gradually gave me harder questions and problems. We answered my wrong answered quiz problems and it help me understand it clearer.

"Now square are that. " he told me.

"Okay then what again?

"Move it then divide it with your first result. "

I did so as he told me.

"You getting good at it. " he offered an encouraging smile which I smiled back.

Time came it ticking by as it was almost five in the afternoon.

"Hey, want a ride on the way Home? " he asked politely and held my hand slightly.  I did not know why he did that though he looked at my small hands then slowly let them go.

Our conversation got cut off as we both heard a fake and loud cough.

"Hey babe, let's go home together. Nana invited you over for dinner. " Javier smiled with his hands on his hip then one snaked around my torso.

"Sounds lovely." I smiled though I noticed Anthony looked away as Javier kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow Anthony, thanks for the help. " having a smile sketched on my face and gave him off a small embraced hug.

Anthony went out without uttering a word. When he was long gone, Javier laughed.

"What's funny? "

"He was annoyed when I kissed your cheek. " he grinned.

"Ohhhh...."

"Come on, let's lock this up and go home as well. "

"You were lying about that nana part right? " asking him as I locked the door and both of us heading over to where he parked car.

"No, in fact she invited your Aunt's family for family dinner. You can change clothes and take a shower at your aunt's place, we both still have time.

"You have got to be kidding me. "

***************
Don't forget to vote, comment my fellow readers and stay safe *^▁^*.

If you liked the book then please recommend it to those who'll like this type of drama.  ̄ω ̄