Chapter 35

"So nana bought you a dress? "

"Yes... I don't want too anymore. " she sulked on the bench. Well if she had a dress now then she have no choice but to go especially if it was Nana.

"And your aunt had you enjoy the spa yesterday? "

"Yeah and look at my nails aren't they pretty cause they made me eyes bleed. I can easily to do in just five dollars. I'm not kidding!  "

Showing off her nails,  it had little flowers on the edge. I thought it suits her personality well, it was cute like her.  Simple but elegant and freaking cute.

"I don't wanna go back there, did you know the face mask they put on my face was expensive! "

"How much was it? " she muttered the overall payment they had while prettying her up. I thought she would be happy at that but she wasn't. She was thinking that it could be spend in another way like food or important stuff. Homecoming was important.. I wanted her to feel she deserved to be treated nice.

I always had things the easy way,  I didn't have to earn it. I already had everything since I was born, I have taken on granted with the things I had.

"The worse part was waxing! " showing off her red naked flesh at me, well the arm only.

"So I'm guess down there as well? " I mocked.

"Hmm... Yes, I wished I died on the spot and didn't had to feel! " her cheeks pouted as her lips became smaller like a Duck. I chuckled and laughed,  thinking how torturous it was to her.

"Hey just five more minutes and your shift is done right? " I asked.

"Yeah, you wanna go home early? " she asked as she stood up and fixed her things.

"No,  I thought about it last night. If we keep on faking our relationship why not play it like a real one? " I smiled. Lying so smoothly.

"What do you mean? " her eyes confused so was her brows as she glanced at me.

"Well I asked your aunt awhile ago if I can take you out for a movie date then perhaps take a stroll at the park. "

Her brow raised as she approached me closer. Face to face and yet so close as she stared at my eyes.

"That's the first time I seen your eyes clear. "

"What? " in startle I asked.

"It means you're not being a liar or a jerk. " she scoffed then smirked.

"Do you see me that way? "

"Yeah,  that's how you wanted me to see you right?  The superior. " That was at first but now,  I wanted her as my equal and not just a damn lie relationship. If Anthony doesn't want her then I'll make my first move and make her fall in love with me.

"Well I wasn't lying about the movie date but you're aunt didn't agreed so I told her why not at my place with Nana. "

"With Nana? " she smiled.

"Yeah, I can still kiss you if you want too. I know you enjoyed it. " I grinned as I went in closer to her, her chest on mine while her eyes stared at wonder on mine.

"I only enjoyed it cause it made me remember the horror on Anthony's face. " she smiled.

"But I do kiss great right? "

"Whatever you say lover boy! " she grinned and kissed my cheek as she head over to the front door.

"Come on, you already said we're gonna have a movie date. I need distraction for the moment so help me out. " giving me a sweet and lovely smile as I chase off to her carrying my bag.