Chapter 37

Class today wasn't as productive as much, in the last day. The teachers were mostly talking and having a meeting on how the homecoming would be directed and more students came in to help on the final touches.

"Well dear, I guess tonight is going to be magical! " Mrs. Cumberbatch grinned.

"It is an enchanted forest theme being used for homecoming. " I mused.

"Too bad I can't come tonight. " she sadly spoke.

"Ohh how come? " looking at her expression.

"Javier's father is in town for a few days. He invited me for dinner. That son of mine remembers his mother in an exceptional time. " she spoke in a low voice, worrying Javier will hear.

Remembering Javier's father never cared for his son.

I had my shift ended earlier than usual. Juliet was sadly rejected as for Liam and Pablo are a thing but behind doors only. The girl cried though she was still friends with her best friend. I never saw Rick today, well the guy just got beaten! As for Anthony, he was close by Jillian 24/7 almost in watching over her.

They both had it in secret and had the parents away from the problem though I knew Jillian's parents wouldn't standby. The messages made through connections and deals must be deleted. Photos of it, I overheard Pablo having a problem about it.

Though I didn't want to think about it, Javier told me 'you need a break! Breathe for heaven's sake. You're a teenager. 'Like it was that easy but he was right, I was having it rough.

He dropped me off at home, expecting nothing yet he pulled me back in the car and kissed me. I know it was nothing, to him it would be nothing as a Playboy. This was only a play. How much I'm going to miss his playful lips against mine.

Giving him a playful wink as I went out of his car after the kiss.

What I went through to pretty up tonight was hell. My aunt dragged me on her room and did my make up. I couldn't even recognized myself completely though she didn't transformed me like a drag Queen. The technique she used was to make me look natural and flawless. My hair was sprayed, ironed, curled and pinned as they braided a side around my head like a crown and clean bun behind my head.

As for the dress, I received as a gift. It was gorgeous though...

"Can't I wear an over all or a bra? " I asked my aunt nervously.

The front was simple and plain so as the skirt was made of red silk yet the back was nerve racking to me. It was bare, my full back was bare. This is why of the reasons my aunt had me waxed top to bottom. The results was stunning but the process, I didn't liked it one bit.

It held a silk belt on the front as a bow was formally sewn on the back to compliment my bare flesh

Styled at a vintage design as it had a teacup shape at the bottom which was knee length and the skirt was full and heavy!