Chapter 47 Alternative

Alternative Sexy Scene (>^ω^<) mew...

I got and wore a green dress I bought for myself. It was long and also had long sleeveless though it was off shoulders, pairing it with brown sandals and a light green silky cloth with had flowers. Putting on a crown of flowers I made out of flower decorations my aunt no longer uses. It was coming on it together, I wore light a light make up making my face more baby like and younger perhaps. Now I didn't mind about it, Javier loves my adorable pouty or dumb baby look well too him.

As for my hair after taking a shower, my hair was somehow in the mixture of curly and wavy so I sprayed on hair spray on it and voila I was done. Yet I wore the necklace he gave me, I always had it but I keep it hidden sometimes. Tonight I was going to show it off ,we've been dating for awhile and he's been serious on making it official.

I was planning to give him a gift as well, a ring well for men not an engagement one. He told me he had a fascination of birds well the school's logo is an eagle and I found a cool ring shaped as an eagle's claw. I just hope he'll liked it. Bringing down my homemade apple pie for the party, Javier arrived just in time to pick me up.

"You look cute Little love. " he smiled and kissed me as I kissed him back.

"And you look hot my Hades! " I chuckled as he laughed. He dyed his hair blue for the night and wore a pale freaking white make up and yellow contact lenses for his eyes. We were Persephone and Hades, he had his black and gray robe just like the movie.

"You wore my gift. " he smiled.

"I always do. "

"Well I rarely see it. " his eyes went droopy.

"I just had it covered , I didn't liked the others would be jealous and take it away from me. "

"They wouldn't Dare, you're my persephone! " he chuckled as he sniffed and looked at the box on my thigh.

"It's the apple pie if I'm guessing it right? " he asked.

"Yes, it is. "

He nodded and started to drive away to his place. It was formal cause of Nana supervising it all, she had a few friends and relatives as well including my aunt's family. All of the hounds were present there, even Johnny and Jeffree though Anthony wasn't there. Javier later approached his friends as I went out go find mine as well.

"Juliet! " I called upon the new peace maker, she really dressed up as Juliet! A pretty red dress with her blond hair braided and pinned on the side like an medieval style. Carrying a rose as a prop and a letter as well.

"You look lovely Jeane, how do I look? " she asked.

"You look splendid Juliet, how's the new role at school. " she chuckled and told me all the things she had to deal now. It wasn't easy! Though I told her she doesn't have to do everything the way I did, each has a different approach I mixed entrepreneurship at mine well making cards and selling stuff or pies and cookies. Students liked it and I loved that part, baking and cooking. She did complain about stupid arguments leading to terrible fights. Bullying happens... Rarely mostly with my eye on the hounds, I was the freaking Queen! Though this is my last year with Javier here as seniors, next year a new hound will be chosen.

Me and juliet mostly spend time on the table and food area, talking and gossiping about certain things. I took a slice of pie and hid a bottle of wine under my skirt, so unlady like. I know!

Juliet was under age yet as an idiotic senior we chugged it down like drunkards in the Little Duck. Fuck that was good wine! The new peacemaker passed out on the couch snoring as her parents saw her in shock. I on the other hand slipped away and continued to happily eat and drink. The wine didn't hit me that hard yet though I felt a warm hand brushed against my back.