Chapter 1

<Todoroki POV>
It was morning and Prince Shouto was sitting under a tree in the castle of the Todoroki Kingdom. The 17 year old thought about the world until a gentle voice spoke to him. "Shouto, what are you doing out here again?" "Mother, you know I like to sit in silence and think a little bit," said Shouto. "Yes, I know that but you shouldn't just sneak out otherwise your father will be angry again," said Shouto's mother quietly. "And also..." "What is mother?" Shouto asked the queen with a confused expression. "Today Queen Yaoyorozu and her daughter are coming with it--" "I'm supposed to marry her," Shouto interrupted his mother. "Yes, and since you will soon be 18 you've to decide who to marry, so come to the entrance hall in 2 hours and have a look, maybe you will like her," said his mother with a smile "I don't think so, but if it makes you happy I'll just have a look, okay?" "Thank you Shouto. I'm going to back to your father and tell him that you will give Princess Yaoyorozu a chance," said his mother and went back to the castle "I don't think I can marry someone I don't love..." Shouto thought and fell asleep.

<Yaoyorozu POV>
Princess Yaoyorozu stood in front of her mirror and was just dressing up as she would meet Prince Shouto today. "I wonder what he'll be like. I've already heard rumors that he can be pretty cold-hearted to princesses, but these are--" Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock on her door. "Momo how long do you still need we have to go!" "I'll be finished mother soon!" Okay but hurry up dear!" "You can wait outside for me okay ?!" "Okay hurry up "she heard her mother say when she left. "That looks good!" Momo said to herself while smiling and straightened her ponytail.

2 hours later...

<Queen Rei POV>
"Where's Shouto?" Rei thought as she saw a carriage in the distance. When 2 women got off the carriage, Rei thought that it must probably be the queen and her daughter "Hello, you must be Queen Todoroki? I am honored. I am Queen Yaoyorozu and this is my daughter." said the older woman with the black hair as she pointed to the girl next to her. "Hello, I'm Princess Yaoyorozu. I noticed the prince isn't there yet. Has anything happened to him?" asked the girl with the black ponytail. "Shouto should be here already, but I think he's still sleeping. I warned him not to be late... I'll send someone to get him." "Ehh... I know that's rude, but might I be looking for him? That would be pretty funny." Momo said with a nervous smile. "Sure he'll probably still be in the garden. To get to the garden you have to walk down the aisle and turn left." "Thank you very much! I'll get him quickly!" "No hurry, you just have to come for lunch. Take your time." "I understand," said Momo as she disappeared into the hall. She's pretty interesting, Shouto. I think you'll like her Rei thought as she looked behind to Momo.