Chapter 2

<Yaoyorozu POV>
"Even if I said that I would look for the prince, I wouldn't have thought that the garden was so big," Momo sighed until she heard a soft snore. She looked around until she found a red-white-haired boy under a tree. She approaches him and sees a big scar on his face. I have to say, even if I've heard that he's pretty handsome, I didn't think he was so pretty... she thought until she stepped on a branch on the floor. 
"Damn it..."

<Todoroki POV>
What was that?... Shouto thought as he slowly opened his eyes. Who is this girl? "Hehe... hello my name is Momo Yaoyorozu and I am the princess. I'm sorry that I woke you up so suddenly" she apologizes to Shouto. "No it's okay, it looks like I've slept through, right?" he asked her while rubbing his eyes. She's very pretty... "Oh, that's not a problem. Anyway, I'm happy to meet you prince," she said as she bowed. "Please just call me Shouto" "Only if you call me Momo," she said with a smile and he simply nodded. He's not as bad as the rumors say about him "So Prin- Shouto, what are you doing out here?" "I just don't like sitting in my room and reading a book. I like to train my sword skills or sleep." he said while looking up at the sky. "Can you maybe show me your sword art, now that you mention it I'm really interested because all the other princes I know can't really use a sword." She wants to see my sword art? No princess has asked me such a question "Sure, if you could follow me briefly..." he said as he walked into a small space next to it.  "Kasari come out!" Shouto shouted into a small house next to the square. "What is Prince?"  said a black-haired man when he came out of the house. "Let's fight," said Shouto, taking a sword from a closet.  "Well...".  The fight was decided and Momo was shocked at how well Shouto could fight. Hmm... I should train more... thought Shouto as he took off his shirt, although Momo was still standing next to him. He's really pretty muscular... Momo thought as her face flushed.  "Ehmm... Shouto..." "Oh sorry I forgot you are still here," he said quickly while putting his shirt back on. Why is my face turning so red now? Shouto wondered. "Oh no it's okay..."

5 minutes later...

"Shotou could I maybe ask you something?" "Sure what do you want?"  "Why do you have such a big scar on your face?" "Uh..."