Chapter 19

<Todoroki POV>
When I arrived in the throne room, nobody was there. And that guard suddenly disappeared too. 'Strange...' Shouto thought as he went back to his and Momo's room. On the way to the room, he couldn't lose the feeling that something bad was going on.

Shouto stood at the door and opened it.  And unfortunately his feeling became true. Momo was not there.

He looked in every corner, in the closet and even under the bed, thinking she might want to prank him. Now he got angry. 'Where's Momo? Did something happen to her?' he thought to himself again and again. The only place where she could still be would be on the balcony, so he opened the balcony door and... she wasn't there. But instead of her there was a letter on the floor and... a strand of hair?

When he read the letter, Shouto wanted to kill someone because the letter said...

Hello King Todoroki.

You are probably wondering where your wife is or who I am? I would be happy to answer this question for you. My name is All for One and I am the King of the All for One Kingdom. As you know, we suffered a defeat against your kingdom some time ago, but the main thing was that we killed the old king, but now you are there. And since I've sent some spies to your kingdom, I've learned what is your greatest weakness. You probably already know what I mean, don't you?  And if you want her back, let us take control of your kingdom without a fight.  Please send us a message when you agree with me and if not then the Queen's head will probably have to roll, and we both don't want that, or? Hehe..

Sincerely, All for One

...

'That bastard!'

Shouto stormed out of his room and alarmed the whole castle. What should he do now? Should he give up his kingdom and save Momo? No. Then he would make all the inhabitants of this kingdom suffer. So should he let Momo down? No. No way. Never he would do that. Then there is probably only one choice...

I planned the plan perfectly. There were no risks. Probably. And I would need another person for this.

...

"You want to do what?!" Kirishima asked me out loud. "We can't do that, Todoroki! What about the kingdom?"

"Kirishima... I've already made up my mind and we'll do it... we'll sneak into the All for One castle and save Momo..."

"But..." He looked at me briefly and then sighed. "Okay... there's nothing left to stop you?" I shook my head. "Could I have guessed... when are we going? And most of all, how do you think we can sneak into the castle? It's completely impossible..."

"No... I have a plan..." he looked at me in confusion. "And that would be?"

I looked out of the window and grinned. With a grin, I thought about Momo and knew I didn't have to worry about her because she's a strong woman. "Kirishima. We're going now!"

"Whaaat now?!"

'Momo... we are coming!'