Chapter 31

<Yaoyorozu POV>

"You sweetie!"

"May I hold her?"

"What's her name?"

Momo chuckled nervously. She was sitting outside in the meadow with her friends. It was the day of the celebration.

"Please calm down!" she tried to calm the girls down. Hatsume, Jirou, Ochaco and Camie fell silent. "One by one?"  Everyone nodded. "Okay... Jirou?"

"What's her name?" asked the purple-haired girl. Momo gave everyone a smile. "We called her Misaki!"

Everyone's mouths became o-shaped.  "Beautiful name!"

The girls kept talking to each other and after a while they made their way to the boys.

<Todoroki POV>

Shouto sighed against his hand. He got congratulations from Iida and Midoriya for 5 minutes. Bakugou said nothing and was just annoyed. Kaminari put his arm around my neck and started talking to me.

"Hey Todoroki."

Shouto didn't answer. He didn't mean to either.

"Let's bet."

Now he looked at him out of the corner of his eye. "What?"

"So... you have to know... Jirou is pregnant too..." he said with a smile.  Shouto didn't smile or congratulate him, but he was still happy for him.  "And?"

"If the child becomes a boy, I bet that one day our children will be together. What do you think?"

Shouto thought and had to swallow deeply. Related to this idiot? Please don't do that to me, Misaki...

"Sure."

...

The rest of the day passed faster than expected. Everyone ate and had a lot of fun. Shouto chatted with Iida and Midoriya while Kaminari and the girls played with Misaki. After a while Bakugou started to play with her, even if he wasn't good at it. Even worse than Shouto.

"Damned filthy child!" Bakugou cursed when he returned Misaki to Camie's hands. She tried to calm the baby down.  "Jeeeez Katsuki... I knew you were stupid, but I never thought you would be that stupid! I have to worry if we have children of our own..." she sighed.

"What did you just say?!"

"Did you just yell at me?" she glared at him. Bakugou's eyes widened and he took a step back. Bakugou once told the princes that if she got angry, nobody could stop her.

Everyone laughed at the sight.

And so the day continued until evening.  Unfortunately, when evening came, the others had to go. After everyone was gone, Momo and Shouto walked back to the castle.

"Shouto. I have to go to the bathroom. Could you take care of Misaki for a minute?" He nodded and took Misaki from her. Shouto watched her go, then looked at the baby in his arms.

"Uh... how are you?"

"..."

"Uh... I'm fine too."

"..."

"You're not really talkative, are you?"

"..."

"You are really strange..."

A giggle attracted his attention. He looked ahead and saw Momo walking towards him.

"Shouto? What are you doing?" she giggled. Shouto felt his face go red.

"Uh..."

Momo hugged him without warning.

"My family..." she whispered against his neck. Shouto felt a smile come to his face.

"Exactly... our family."