Chapter 8

<Todoroki POV>
After Shouto had finished dreaming about Momo, even though no one was listening, he remembered that at the beginning of the party he and Momo had to announce that the two would be the next rulers of our kingdom.  Kaminari also noticed that the princes had to leave his room so slowly. He called everyone together.

"Guys! We have to go slowly!"

The five princes wakled out of the room and met the princesses in the dance hall.
Shouto saw Momo and felt his heart beat faster. "Momo, we have to go."  "Yes Shouto! I have to go Camie, Ochaco, Hatsume and Jirou!" she said when all the princesses had gone to her fiancés. Ochaco and Midoriya, Bakugou and Camie, Iida and Hatsume, Kaminari and Jirou.

Shouto took Momo's hand and the two entered a room behind the hall. A man with yellow hair and a beard was waiting there. "You have to be the Prince and Princess of the Todoroki Kingdom? Glad to meet you! I am Denku Kaminari, the King of this kingdom!" he said, shaking hands with both of them. "Well, I'm going to go into the hall and announce the two of you right away and then you, Prince Shouto, will give your talk. So we'll see you soon!" he said and then walked through a door onto a pedestal that stood in the hall.

Shouto stood there in shock. "Talk...?"
"Hmmm...? Shouto didn't you prepare your talk?" "No..." "Oh... you can do it Shouto!" "I don't know... what should I say-"

"Now please welcome the future rulers of our new partner kingdom." they heard the king call.

"Shouto... come on."

"Okay..."

Momo and Shouto stepped onto the podium and looked down at the hundreds of people. They heard all the clapping and Shouto didn't know what to say.

<Yaoyorozu POV>
I noticed how nervous Shouto was and nudged his shoulder once. "Shouto..." she whispered to him. "You can do it...".  She noticed how he calmed down and smiled.

"I would like to thank everyone who has welcomed me and my fiancee here. I, Shouto Todoroki and my fiancee Momo Yaoyorozu are pleased to announce today that the Todoroki Kingdom and the Kaminari Kingdom have signed a partnership agreement. And recently I am and Momo Yaoyorozu are engaged and will soon be the ruler of our kingdom. We look forward to further cooperation."

Momo was amazed at how good his speech was.  And her face was redder than a tomato. Yeah... Shouto and I will be the rulers someday... We'll get married and have children and ahhhhh that's too much for my heart!

She saw her friends wave to her.

Shouto and they went back into the room behind the hall. "Shouto... that was incredibly good!" "Thanks Momo, but I couldn't have done it without my lovely wife..." he said and then kissed her. Momo felt this pleasure again. But Shouto has already dragged her into the hall. She was a little disappointed that he was already stopping, but she had to accept it.

The rest of the day they enjoyed the party, together with their friends. Then the moment came to say goodbye. They all promised to stay healthy and they were all separated again. Momo and Shouto were on their way home. Maybe he wants to do more with me at home...