Chapter 26

<Yaoyorozu POV>

Everything is dark.

Where am I?

Momo couldn't feel anything anymore.  She tried everything to open her eyes, but she couldn't. She could feel tears flowing from her eyes. Her heart beat so hard against her chest that it hurt.

Please help me! Please... Shouto...

"-mo! Momo!" she heard a voice calling for her. Her whole body relaxed and slowly she opened her eyes. The room she was in was dark. It was night. The next thing she saw was the eyes she loved the most. He looked down at her worried.

"Shouto ...?"

"Momo what's the problem? You just cried..." he whispered softly and took her hand. She thought about it. Why did I cry?  Suddenly she remembered what happened before she passed out.  Momo started to breathe quickly and trembled uncontrollably.

"Momo... you have to be quieter or you'll wake her up... tell me what's going on?" he whispered softly. Momo looked at him questioningly. "Who would I wake up?" she asked him and this time he gave her a confused look.  He looked down and Momo followed his gaze. When she saw a baby sleeping between the two, she was quite shocked. "Who is this?"

"What? Momo... aren't you not feeling well? This is our child... should I call a guard?"

Was that just a dream...?

"No no! I'm feeling much better!" she calmed him down and lay down again.  Momo took the child in her arms and hugged her. "I just had a nightmare, but since everything is fine now we can sleep now, don't you think so?"

Shouto sighed and slid over to her. He hugged them and quickly fell asleep.  Momo was lying there with a big smile.  She kissed Shouto and her daughter on the forehead. She could sleep peacefully.

Or?

...

Once again everything was dark. But this time Momo was fine. She opened her eyes and immediately saw that she was not in her bedroom.

"Momo?" she heard a voice next to her.  She looked aside and saw Shouto sitting in a chair. Momo smiled at him. "Hello Shouto... Where are we here? And where is she?" she asked him. His eyes widened as if he didn't understand what she meant. Momo sighed softly and sat down slowly. "I mean our daughter... she was just here... where is she?"

"Momo..." Momo noticed that he was shaking. "Shouto? What's going on?"

"Ah... I'll be right back... Just wait here Momo..." he said and got up.

Momo watched in confusion as he walked out of the room. With a sigh, she lay down again and tried to calm down.

<Todoroki POV>
Shouto ran out of the room and the first thing he saw was his friends Kirishima and Ashido.

"Todoroki! How's Momo?!" Ashido asked him. Kirishima also looked at him intently.

"Momo... she... she thinks she's still alive... Momo has gone crazy..." he told them. He didn't need an answer from either of them because the answer was written on their faces. The two were just as shocked as he was.

"What should we do..." asked the two.  Shouto looked at the two of them for a second and turned.

"Hey Todoroki! Where do you want to go?!" Kirishima stopped him by holding him by the shoulder. "I have a plan... I have to go for a short time..." he muttered. "What?! You're the king! You can't-"

"Kirishima! Just be quiet!" Shouto shouted at him and shook his hand from his shoulder. He ran down the aisle and stopped at the end of the aisle.  Shouto whispered something and was gone. The two stood there looking at each other. They didn't understand everything he said, but what they understood was shocking.

"I'll revive our daughter..."