Chapter 23

<Yaoyorozu POV>
After Shouto rested, we said goodbye to this strange raven and frog.

When we arrived in the suburb everyone cheered. Everyone had noticed the queen was kidnapped, so everyone was worried. But when they saw that he was well with her queen, everyone was happy.

Shouto, Momo and Kirishima were picked up by a carriage and then brought to the castle. When we arrived at the castle, Rei hugged us. She was probably the most worried about us.  Just like Ashido. She hugged Kirishima and cried in his chest. His cheeks blushed and I giggled at the sight.

After everyone calmed down a little, Shouto and I went into our room to sleep. "Shouto... Please. Please never do this to me again..." I sobbed. A few tears rolled down my cheek. Shouto's eyes widened. "Momo..." he hugged me in his strong arms. "I'll never leave you alone again, so please stop crying..." I nodded and he brushed the tears away.

(LEMON WARNING)

At that moment the world stopped.  Moonlight shone on our faces in the room. We looked into each other's eyes and came closer with our faces.  "Shouto..." I said before our lips met. It was a kiss like never before.

Shouto picked me up and lay me on the bed. He asked me, "Are you sure Momo?" I smiled "Yes... Shouto..."

He pulled my shirt up and my pants down until I was only there in my underwear. I did the same to him. And then it went on. Shouto started snogging everywhere and then I felt something hard press against my stomach. My cheeks turned red and now I started kissing him. When my hand gripped his manhood I heard him start moaning.

"Momo..." he groaned and I felt his hand on my panties. I also started pulling down his underpants. When his pants were down, Momo's breath stopped. Shouto's erected masculinity almost jumped into her face.

In the meantime Momo's panties had also been removed. "Momo... I'm starting now..." he warned Momo.  Momo nodded slightly and got ready mentally. She honestly was a little scared, but that fear disappeared as he entered her.

The rest of the night was full of groans and sweating. After the two were finished, Shouto collapsed on Momo.  He fell asleep and Momo hugged him until the next morning.

If Momo had to say something she would say:

It was the most beautiful night in her life.