Chapter 7

<Todoroki POV>
While Momo and Shouto looked out of the carriage and enjoyed the view, Shouto thought about something.

"Momo?" "Yes?" "If I become king, please make sure I become a good king. Promise me that."

Shouto was terrified of becoming like his father, but he knew that if Momo was by his side, he wouldn't have to worry.

"Shouto... I promise! And I'll also be the best queen and wife you can imagine." she said while mumbling something bei couldn't understand. He just nodded and looked out the window with a smile.

"When we have children I have to read a lot of stories to them and give them a lot of hugs... yes I do... or maybe..."

2 hours later...

"Wooow Shouto look how beautiful the castle looks!" yelled Momo with an enthusiastic expression on his face. "Yes... but it's not as beautiful as you..."
"Thanks..." She's even sweeter when she's embarrassed...

Shouto and Momo were greeted at the entrance and they were just in the castle when they heard a voice.

"Oooi Shouto!" Please not him...

The two turned and saw a yellow-haired boy. "Kaminari... Long time no see..." said Shouto, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"I told you you could call me Denki! And is that your fiancee?" he asked while pointing to Momo.

"Exactly! My name is Momo Yaoyorozu and I am a friend of your fiancé!" she said as she bowed a little.

"From Kyoka?" "Exactly! Is she here too?"

"Yes, I'm here too." Momo heard a voice behind them. A girl with purple hair. Momo ran up to her and hugged her. "Kyoka!" "O- Oi! What are you doing?!" "We haven't seen each other for so long, so I was happy!"

Meanwhile, the two princes watched the princesses.

"Kyoka! Me and Shouto then go to the other princes. You can lead the princess around a little. Come on Shouto let's go!" he said while grabbing Shouto by the collar and pulling him behind him. "Momo see you later." "Have fun Shouto!" Fun with this idiot...?

"Hey Kaminari you can let go of me now." "Okaaaay. Anyway, everyone is already there. We were waiting for you! They are already in my room."

Shouto and Kaminari went up the stairs, past many portraits of the king and finally opened the door of his room. Shouto saw his friends directly: Midoriya, Bakugou and Iida.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!"

"I'm just saying that you should follow the rules here!"

"You two... please stop..."

"Hi." Shouto said simply to draw attention to him.

"Oh nice to see you again Todoroki!"

"Oh hello Todoroki hehe..."

"OI HALF'N HALF WE STILL HAVE A BET!!"

"Bakugou, please calm down... Anyway, friends our good friend finally has a fiance too!" "That pleases me!" "How beautiful Todoroki!" "Tch"

"Tell us about her! If you chose her, she really has to be special?" Kaminari asked me.

"Yes she is... She is beautiful and her character is far too beautiful for this world..."

He talked about her for 1 hour and after only 5 minutes nobody actually heard him anymore.

At another point...

<Yaoyorozu POV>
Momo and Jirou are walking through the castle and Momo was wondering why Jirou didn't puncture her with questions.

"Say Jirou? You haven't asked anything about Shouto yet. Why?"

"Hmm? I, or rather we will interview you soon." "We?" "You'll see soon..."

Momo and Jirou have just arrived in the garden when Momo saw 3 girls sitting in the meadow. She recognized almost everyone except a blonde girl. It was her friends: Hatsume and Ochaco.

"Hatsume! Ochaco!" yelled Momo and she saw the 3 girls turn around. "Momo!" the two shouted even as they got up.

"Please calm down, people... tz," said the third girl. "Hello Princess Yaoyorozu. My name is Camie Utsushimi! I am the princess of the Utsushimi Kingdom. Glad to meet you."

"Oh, you can call me Momo. I'm happy to meet you too!"

"At least everyone is listening! Our little friend here finally has a fiance! And he is from the Todoroki Kingdom!" "WHAT!? Please tell us more Momo! What does he look like? Is he romantic? Is he-"

"Please calm down! I'm going to tell you about him so just listen to me! So... what do you want to know first?" she groaned because she already knew that they wanted to know everything.

"Everything!" What a surprise...

"Okay... So he's really, really handsome. And he's really nice too. Anything else?" "Look how red she's getting!" "Of course we want to know more!"

She told them everything for 1 hour and they all listened attentively.