Chapter 5

<Yaoyorozu POV>
It's already morning now, but Yaoyorozu couldn't sleep.  Her heart is still pounding as if it was going to explode. And the reason was last night.  Ahhh why can't I get this out of my head?? Momo thought until she heard a knock on her door.

"Yes?"

"It's me Shouto. I just wanted to say we have breakfast in 10 minutes, so hurry up Momo."

"Okay you can wait downstairs, I'm coming Shouto!"

"Got it, we'll see you soon."

Ahh how am I supposed to face him now when I have this desire all the time...

"Ah and Momo?" she heard Shouto again outside the room.

"What is it?"

"My father will be there too... so if he does something you don't like, I'm sorry..."

"Oh thank you for letting me know!"

"Well, see you downstairs..."

That too... today is not going to be a nice day... she yawned since she couldn't sleep.

5 minutes later...

After Momo changed, she made her way to the dining room. But on the way she met another person.

"Momo?"

Momo turned and saw a person with white long hair.

"Queen? Do you want something from me?"

"I was just on my way to the dining room, but now that I've met you I'd like to ask you something."

"What?"

"How do you feel about Shouto? Have you already made progress?"

Momo blushed and didn't know what to say "Uhh... So... * cough *"

"So yes! I'm glad! What did you do? Hug? Kiss? Or-"

"Please queen I'm embarrassed!" she said with a dark red face.

"Oh, you don't have to be embarrassed dear *giggle*. Anyway, we should go down now, breakfast will start at any moment."

"Yes..."

In the dining room...

<Todoroki POV>
"Mother where is father? We've been waiting for him for 5 minutes.."

"He'll come any moment, please be patient"

At that moment a big, massive man came into the room. The mood changed immediately.
The king sat at the end of the table and began to speak.

"You are Queen and Princess Yaoyorozu? I'm sorry I was a little late, I still had something to do. Anyway, bring the food in!"

I noticed Momo's tears of sweat running down his forehead. No wonder... At the first meeting everyone gets scared of my father...

3 servants came in with a food cart.

"So... Princess Yaoyorozu how do you deal with the prince?"
asked King Enji.

"The prince is very nice and caring with me!"

"Is that so? It's really unusual... you seem to like her Shouto?"

"Yes father... she is different from the other princesses I have met so far. I like her."

Momo blushed at his compliments and the other nobles sitting at the table smiled at him. Did I say something wrong?

"That's nice my son... Then we'll start the wedding-"

"Enji, you promised me to wait a little longer!"  Rei interrupted him.

"But-" "No but!"

"All right. Tch.."

After breakfast...

"Shouto you can do something with the princess again today, but please take care of yourself."

"Yes mother.... Momo come on let's go."

"Ah wait Shouto! Where are we going?"

"Hmm.. how about just a little walk?"

"Yes, that's a nice idea!" she said, folding her hands together.

In the garden...

"Ummm Momo?"

"What is Shouto?"

"May I... hold your hand?"  Damn... should I have asked that?

"Of course!" she said with a smile and red cheeks.

He took her hand and they continued walking.

<Yaoyorozu POV>
I think I'm going to die of blush! But his hand is really strong and pleasant...