Chapter 17

<Yaoyorozu POV>
The wedding was slowly coming to an end. We danced together and had a large buffet. I think I have never been so happy and everyone else had big smiles on their faces. I have never seen Queen Rei so happy and my parents have never been so happy. Shouto and I went to the balcony after the whole wedding and looked up at the starry sky.

"Momo... I wanted thank you for being in my life... I will assure you that I will never disappoint you. I love you." he told me. I looked at him briefly and then looked back at the dark sky. Few clouds moved into the horizon and a few birds were still chirping. I noticed how good my life has got since I know Shouto and I was happy to have him with me. The ring on my finger then got my attention and I smiled. My thoughts were so absorbed that I forgot to answer.

I looked back at him and he just giggled. "Momo. Momo... what a beautiful woman you are..." I blushed at the words he spoke. I took his hand and kissed it. I looked into his heterochromatic eyes again. His cheeks blushed a little when I did it. "Shouto! You're too cute!" I smiled and he blushed more. "Come on Shouto! Let's go to sleep!" I suggested and he just nodded.

We are back in the castle, past everything and then stood in front of our rooms. "See you tomorrow Shouto! I love you!" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I was about to open the door of my room until Shouto grabbed my wrist. "Um... Momo?" he stopped me with a confused face. "What is it, Shouto?" I asked him. "Where are you going?" "To my room? Where else should I go?" I answered him and then I understood what he meant.
"You know you are sleeping in my room now?" "Ah... that's right... hehe..." I laughed embarrassed. 'That's right... I'm going to sleep with him now... I don't think my heart is ready for it!' she thought and Shouto noticed how nervous she was. "So... If you don't want to, you don't have to sleep in my roo-" "Yes! Let's go to bed now!" I quickly interrupted him and pulled him into his room.

I immediately jumped onto his bed and wrapped myself in his blanket.  "Momo... Do you really want to sleep in these things? You are welcome to have something from me..." he suggested while he was already choosing something himself. "Yeah sure!" she squeaked.

Shouto took an extra large shirt for Momo and gave it to her. Then he took off his clothes and put on his own shirt and pants. Momo watched him and marveled again at his well-built body.  Shouto noticed how she was staring at him and grinning. "Don't you wanna to change too?" "Ah yes! But... could you please turn around? I'm a little uncomfortable..." she asked him with wide eyes. "How could I refuse.." he agreed and turned around. Momo got up quickly and got dressed. "I am ready!" Shouto turned around again and saw her with his shirt. It looked wonderful. The two lay side by side and hugged each other. "Good night Momo..." he told her but she was already asleep. He kissed her on the forehead and also fell asleep.

'Good night Shouto...'