Epilogue

Today was a bad day for Shouto. A very bad day. The worst thing that could have happened has happened.

"Shouto? What do you have?" his wife spoke to him. The two of them were sitting on a bench outside. He looked at her and felt a smile come to his face.  It's been 21 years since the two got married, but she always looked as beautiful as before. "Uh... you have to know I lost a bet against Kaminari."

She raised an eyebrow. "Do you have to get upset about it today? Today is your daughter's wedding!"

Shouto chuckled. "That is exactly the problem."

"What?"

Before he could answer, the two heard voices.

"Mother, father!" 3 people were moving towards the couple. They were the other children of Shouto and Momo: Takeo the eldest son and his little brothers Enji and Kado. Enji and Kado are twins. Takeo is 18 years old and the twins are 15 years old.

"Takeo! There you are!" Momo pulled his ear and looked at him angrily.

"Sorry Sorry... But Enji and Kado were still playing with Uncle Kaminari and didn't want to come with me..." explained and Momo's eyes went to the twins. The two looked guilty at their feet. Momo sighed.

"You kids..." she sighed. "So... Kaminari is already there?"  Takeo nodded.

"Let's go then?" Shouto suggested. The family nodded in agreement and set off.

It didn't take long until they saw 3 people. It was the Kaminari family.  Denki, Kyoka and their daughter Deka.

"Oh! If that's not my dear Todoroki!"  Denki almost jumped at him. "Well? You lost the bet. What do I get now?"

Shouto tched. "Choose something what you want me to do..."

A big smile came to Denki's face. "Say 'Denki-sama, you are the best person I know and will do anything for you~' "

Shouto just stared at him. "Forget it."

"Ehhh? But we did have a bet!"

"Shouto! A king keeps his promise, doesn't he?" Momo intervened.

"Yes father!"

"Come on, king."

Shouto felt anger spread across his body. "Do you really think I'll do that?"

To his surprise everyone nodded at the same time. "You damn..."

                           -The end-