Chapter 28

<Yaoyorozu POV>
Shortly after Shouto disappeared, Ashido and Kirishima came into the room and started talking to her.

"Momo! How are you?" Ashdio asked her with a smile. Momo smiled back "I'm fine! But I would be better off if my daughter were here... Do you know where she and Shouto are?"

Kirishima chuckled nervously and scratched his chin. "Yeah he's in the moment-" before he could finish talking, Ashido pecked him in the arm. "-fishing with your daughter?"

Momo looked at the two. She noticed that the two of them were behaving strangely and keeping something secret from them. "He's fishing with her? With a newborn?"

"Yes! We would never lie to you, would we, Kirishima?" She looked at her husband and he nodded very quickly.

Momo raised an eyebrow. "I wonder where he really is..." she sighed.

<Todoroki POV>
"Shota! He is here!" called the green-haired woman into the house where she came out. Shouto watched the door open again and a black-haired man came out of the house. He had big dark circles and his hair was frizzy. Then Shouto saw another person. A little girl with silver hair held his hand and the two came towards him.

"Ah... so you actually made it her, king..." the man sighed. "Are you Aizawa?" Shouto asked him carefully.

The man sighed again and turned. "Follow me... I already know what you want from me, so just come with me..."

Shouto followed him into the house without asking. The house wasn't really that special. Everything was pretty dark except for a room at the end of a hallway. Probably the child's room... Shouto thought. He turned to the woman who was standing next to him and started asking her something.

"Can he really revive my daughter?"

She stared at him and then smiled. Her hand stroked the little girl's head. "Sure he can! He also revived our daughter!"

Shouto nodded once and looked ahead again.

When the four finally arrived in the large room, Aizawa stopped. He raised his hand and snapped once. Red rays came out of his eyes and shot to the ground. The whole room glowed and Shouto closed his eyes tightly.

When he opened his eyes again he was shocked. The child he was holding in his hands in the hospital, was lying in the room crying. Shouto ran immediately. He was about to start running, but he didn't move.

"What's going on here?!"

The green-haired woman walked over to Shouto's daughter and lifted her into her arms. Aizawa turned to Shouto. "Do you think I'll just help you like this without asking for anything?"

Shouto calmed down and sighed. "What do you want?" he asked him. Aizawa stared at him and then got a creepy smile.

"You will definitely like it..."